Windows 10: windows driver foundation

Discus and support windows driver foundation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it often happens that the pc crashes and looking at the reliability history I noticed some problems with windows driver foundation, I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flavio De Musso, Apr 4, 2021.

1. windows driver foundation

it often happens that the pc crashes and looking at the reliability history I noticed some problems with windows driver foundation, I have already tried methods like "regsvr32 / i wudfsvc.dll" on the cmd but I get an error "cannot find the specified module" how can I solve? windows driver foundation 7d5e56a3-9421-4702-a777-e4e49f98c465?upload=true.png

:)

Flavio De Musso, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Tsilliev Win User

Windows Driver Foundation High Disk Usage Mixed Reality Portal

I followed the steps, restarted, couldn't start steam, so I enabled only the steam service, restarted again, booted up a game but alas the issue is still there.

Screenshot

edit: I tried to disable the service but I couldn't find it in the services list so I renamed the wudfhost.exe in system32, but after this the goggles were not recognized.

So it seems that windows driver foundation is part of Mixed Reality Portal

Tsilliev, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 4, 2021
  4. windows driver foundation

Windows Driver Foundation High Disk Usage Mixed Reality Portal

Did you found a solution? I'm having the same problem.

RegisSouzaa, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

windows driver foundation

1. windows driver foundation - Similar Threads - driver foundation

2. How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage: It seems this was installed with a recent Windows update on 6/28/23, is it needed? I do not see it in Services console, should I use command prompt to enter: sc config “wudfsvc” start=disabled? Thank you....
  3. How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage: It seems this was installed with a recent Windows update on 6/28/23. I do not see it in Services console, how do I keep this from running? Thank you....
  4. How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage: It seems this was installed with a recent Windows update on 6/28/23. I do not see it in Services console, how do I keep this from running? Thank you....
  5. Windows Driver Foundation not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Driver Foundation not found: Whenever I turn on my computer, this box appears.I tried to uninstall and reinstall Framework 3.5, register Windows service, and restart the Windows installer service, but everything just didn't work.Any suggestions?...
  6. Windows Driver Foundation not found

Windows Driver Foundation not found: Whenever I turn on my computer, this box appears.I tried to uninstall and reinstall Framework 3.5, register Windows service, and restart the Windows installer service, but everything just didn't work.Any suggestions?...
  7. Why is windows driver foundation using 15-30 percent of my CPU in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows driver foundation using 15-30 percent of my CPU in games: I have noticed my framerate in games drop very low lately making the game unplayable do to the high CPU usage around 25% from windows driver foundation. I tried updating my WIFI drivers, updating windows 10 to the latest version, clean boot, and system file checker and...
  8. Why is windows driver foundation using 15-30 percent of my CPU in games

Why is windows driver foundation using 15-30 percent of my CPU in games: I have noticed my framerate in games drop very low lately making the game unplayable do to the high CPU usage around 25% from windows driver foundation. I tried updating my WIFI drivers, updating windows 10 to the latest version, clean boot, and system file checker and...
  9. Why is windows driver foundation using 15-30 percent of my CPU in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows Foundation Driver High Cpu - Cannot Disable

Windows Foundation Driver High Cpu - Cannot Disable: Hi,I have a Dell XPS 9520 with a Dell Docking station.Every several minutes Windows Driver Foundation causes my cpu to use many resources and cause the CPU temp to rise.Each time i have to manually end the task. All the online tips show to go into services and choose to...