Windows 10: Windows Driver Kit

Discus and support Windows Driver Kit in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with the drivers for my HP 23-q113w Touch since February. I just installed the WDK and used it to delete ghost devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Marnie, May 4, 2021 at 7:12 AM.

1. Marnie Win User

Windows Driver Kit

I have been having trouble with the drivers for my HP 23-q113w Touch since February. I just installed the WDK and used it to delete ghost devices. Thanks to your forum. I would like to know if there could possibly be anything in the WDK that might help me with my touch screen drivers issue? I have been to the HP site and downloaded all the updates for my PC. I have Windows Home 64 bit OS build is 19042.867 I have done a system reset, then a system restores but still have the same issues with the touch screen drivers. They say they are not connected to the computer. Code 45. Thank you all

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 4, 2021 at 7:15 AM
  4. Windows Driver Kit

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 4, 2021 at 7:15 AM
Thema:

Windows Driver Kit

1. Windows Driver Kit - Similar Threads - Driver Kit

2. Permanently removing/disabling DTS from Windows and its association with sound drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanently removing/disabling DTS from Windows and its association with sound drivers: Hello,ever since the 20H2 update, all audio playback in all applications, regardless of video playback or just plain audio has some major issues where the playback stops every few seconds, pauses for a second and restarts, similar to switching to another audio device in...
  3. Device manager and Display drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Device manager and Display drivers: I have 3 monitors. 2 Samsung 27" and an LG 22, but only the LG is listed in device manger. Even though I have the Samsung drivers installed, Windows 10 Pro identifies them as standard PnP. How can I change this? 179002
  4. DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD: I'm looking into a PC for my nephew that we can't seem to resolve. It all started when he did the Windows updates about a week ago. It keeps blue screening with OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. He did a clean install from a usb created with the update tool and is still getting this...
  5. Unable to install printer drivers

Unable to install printer drivers: I recently changed my old hard drive to a ssd drive and installed Windows fresh.I'm having difficulty installing my Brother printer drivers. I've searched the web for this problem and didn't find anything useful! I download the driver file and when I run as administrator,...
  6. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install: I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers. Currently I'm missing drivers for Pci data acquisition and signal processing controller Pci encryption/decryption controller Sm bus...
  7. New GPU can’t instal drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New GPU can’t instal drivers: So my last gpu died. Bought a new maxsun amd rx550 and installed. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize the gpu. I can’t instal amd software as it gives me the error 184 OS isn’t supported. I reinstalled W10, same issues. I wiped the ssd with parted magic, reinstalled W10, same...
  8. network disconnected by the driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    network disconnected by the driver: Ran and viewing the Wlan report as connection is global icon disconnect reason states: The network disconnected by the driver. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-disconnected-by-the-driver/fc277933-2811-4072-b763-f9a7ecd53960
  9. Device manager and Display drivers

Device manager and Display drivers: I have 3 monitors. 2 Samsung 27" and an LG 22, but only the LG is listed in device manger. Even though I have the Samsung drivers installed, Windows 10 Pro identifies them as standard PnP. How can I change this? 179002
  10. New Surface Laptop 3 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - May 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop 3 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - May 6: Improvements and fixes in the update May 2021 updates May 06 release The following updates are available for Surface Laptop 3 with Intel Processor devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version...