Windows 10: Windows Driver Kit

Discus and support Windows Driver Kit in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with the drivers for my HP 23-q113w Touch since February. I just installed the WDK and used it to delete ghost devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Marnie, May 4, 2021.

1. Marnie Win User

Windows Driver Kit

I have been having trouble with the drivers for my HP 23-q113w Touch since February. I just installed the WDK and used it to delete ghost devices. Thanks to your forum. I would like to know if there could possibly be anything in the WDK that might help me with my touch screen drivers issue? I have been to the HP site and downloaded all the updates for my PC. I have Windows Home 64 bit OS build is 19042.867 I have done a system reset, then a system restores but still have the same issues with the touch screen drivers. They say they are not connected to the computer. Code 45. Thank you all

:)

Marnie, May 4, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 4, 2021
  4. Windows Driver Kit

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows Driver Kit

1. Windows Driver Kit - Similar Threads - Driver Kit

2. Provisioning Windows Driver Kit fails due to unclear error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Provisioning Windows Driver Kit fails due to unclear error: I am trying to set up a "target" PC for Windows kernel driver deployment and debugging, and have meticulously followed all the steps here and here.I am at the Provisioning step now and am trying the automatic Provisioning in Visual Studio, like so: It fails with the following...
  3. Provisioning Windows Driver Kit fails due to unclear error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Provisioning Windows Driver Kit fails due to unclear error: I am trying to set up a "target" PC for Windows kernel driver deployment and debugging, and have meticulously followed all the steps here and here.I am at the Provisioning step now and am trying the automatic Provisioning in Visual Studio, like so: It fails with the following...
  4. Provisioning Windows Driver Kit fails due to unclear error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation: Hi Everyone,We are working on Windows development kit 2023 Project Volterra and integrating the National Instrument Data Acquisition NI-DAQmx.Windows doesn’t have native drivers for NI-DAQmx Device to WOS and shows yellow exclamation mark in device manager.To install the...
  6. Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation

Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation: Hi Everyone,We are working on Windows development kit 2023 Project Volterra and integrating the National Instrument Data Acquisition NI-DAQmx.Windows doesn’t have native drivers for NI-DAQmx Device to WOS and shows yellow exclamation mark in device manager.To install the...
  7. Services No network drivers found on windows Media creation tool kit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services No network drivers found on windows Media creation tool kit: WE BLOODY PAY FOR SERVICES THAT WE DONT GET OFFICE SUITE NOT WORKING CRASHING NO NETWORK DEVICES FOUND AFTER A FRESH INSTALL SHAREPOINT FAILS HOW DOES WINDOWS STILL REMAIN TO BE THE TOP SELLING SERVICE ITS HARD TO BELIEVE...
  8. Services No network drivers found on windows Media creation tool kit

Services No network drivers found on windows Media creation tool kit: WE BLOODY PAY FOR SERVICES THAT WE DONT GET OFFICE SUITE NOT WORKING CRASHING NO NETWORK DEVICES FOUND AFTER A FRESH INSTALL SHAREPOINT FAILS HOW DOES WINDOWS STILL REMAIN TO BE THE TOP SELLING SERVICE ITS HARD TO BELIEVE...
  9. Services No network drivers found on windows Media creation tool kit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Would anyone know where I could find a driver for my Donner Electric Drum Kit to have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would anyone know where I could find a driver for my Donner Electric Drum Kit to have it...: I recently bought a Donner DED-200, and I was wondering if anyone knew where the driver was for it. I want to record some stuff using OBS, but I don't know where to find the driver to make sound go through my computer....