Windows 10: windows/driver problem

Discus and support windows/driver problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone i have a question about this very old tablet dell venue i have ,where after i reset the tablet for a fresh start ,the touchscreen ,audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KnzuYaCr, Jan 15, 2022.

1. KnzuYaCr Win User

windows/driver problem

Hi everyone i have a question about this very old tablet dell venue i have ,where after i reset the tablet for a fresh start ,the touchscreen ,audio stopped working and the brightness is stuck on 100, i have tried a clean win 10 install multiple times but the problems still persist....i tried updating the drivers but they are all greyed out and wouldnt let me and the drivers it says are uptodate using the app driver booster didnt fix any of the issues ..........any help greatly appreciated....peace

:)

KnzuYaCr, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 15, 2022
  4. dmccoy Win User

windows/driver problem

Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

dmccoy, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

windows/driver problem

1. windows/driver problem - Similar Threads - driver problem

2. Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.: I feel like i have tried everything to fix this problem. This has been going on for about a month i haven't even been able to use my computer. This started happening randomly one day when i loaded up my computer, and ever since, the problem has stayed. I have tried deleting...
  3. Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.: I feel like i have tried everything to fix this problem. This has been going on for about a month i haven't even been able to use my computer. This started happening randomly one day when i loaded up my computer, and ever since, the problem has stayed. I have tried deleting...
  4. Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update: So I have an HP printer at my house. Ever since the first time I plugged it in, I got an update message from Windows Update. The update will download but it will not install. For those who don't know the difference saying politely, download means copying files from a server...
  5. Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update

Installation problems for drivers in Windows Update: So I have an HP printer at my house. Ever since the first time I plugged it in, I got an update message from Windows Update. The update will download but it will not install. For those who don't know the difference saying politely, download means copying files from a server...
  6. Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver: Hi All I have just upgraded my VGA and purchased a AMD RX 6700. I downloaded and applied its latest driver which is 24.1.1 Adrenalin. However this driver really makes me crazy because I can’t find its video color adjustment settings. There is a display settings part in...
  7. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that their ethernet driver has stopped working. This issue could be caused by various reasons, including outdated/faulty drivers,...
  8. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  9. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  10. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware