Windows 10: windows driver

Discus and support windows driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi dear, I am facing problem 2 day age when I started my computer I faced a problem that is "automatically volume increase" and now volume bar stucks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alihamza3, Jul 30, 2019.

1. alihamza3 Win User

windows driver

Hi dear,

I am facing problem 2 day age when I started my computer I faced a problem that is "automatically volume increase" and now volume bar stucks on the top left of screen .i tried everything like updating of driver and everything that I found online but my problem is still there. some people says that check if you pressed the volume up button and that stucks there but that button is ok. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks in Advance windows driver b04e7ab3-19e6-4635-8eaf-55aa8b2aeb05?upload=true.png

:)

alihamza3, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 30, 2019
  4. windows driver

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

windows driver

1. windows driver - Similar Threads - driver

2. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  3. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  4. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  6. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  7. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

8. How to delete wrong driver from boot menu

How to delete wrong driver from boot menu: I accidentally installed wrong drivers for my keyboard and it told me I have to restart my pc and since then it hasn't been able to come on it keeps on showing me autorepair and after a few moments it shows me advanced options containing things like change startup behaviour,...
  9. How to delete wrong driver from boot menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete wrong driver from boot menu: I accidentally installed wrong drivers for my keyboard and it told me I have to restart my pc and since then it hasn't been able to come on it keeps on showing me autorepair and after a few moments it shows me advanced options containing things like change startup behaviour,...
  10. How to delete wrong driver from boot menu