Windows 10: Windows Drivers

Discus and support Windows Drivers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran a scan before completing an iTunes purchase and then I had driver update wanting to me download when I had nothing come up on my Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taplima, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Taplima Win User

Windows Drivers

I ran a scan before completing an iTunes purchase and then I had driver update wanting to me download when I had nothing come up on my Windows defender scan. I'm a novice but sure windows drivers are a good enough protection aren't they. These driver updates keep popping up every where. Any ideas and some clarity to my question posed to the group?

:)

Taplima, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Windows Drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Drivers

1. Windows Drivers - Similar Threads - Drivers

2. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  5. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  6. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  8. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  9. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  10. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...