Windows 10: Windows DVD Maker - Pro

Discus and support Windows DVD Maker - Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Ref: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/details?orderId=0405c318-d121-4c07-a972-2334309fce74 We just purchased Windows DVD Maker -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Benny Perales, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Windows DVD Maker - Pro

Hello,

Ref: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/details?orderId=0405c318-d121-4c07-a972-2334309fce74

We just purchased Windows DVD Maker - Pro ($10.81) from your Microsoft Store (see Order number 6736464628, June 4, 2019). However, we did "not" receive an email from your store with the Registration Code needed to register my application. Please advise on the way ahead?

Await your reply.

Thank you! Alice & Benny Perales

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Benny Perales, Jun 4, 2019

2. What happened to my Windows dvd maker in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Did you re-install Windows DVD Maker after upgrading to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to re-install Windows DVD maker in Compatibility mode and check if it works:

I suggest you to install DVD maker in Compatibility mode and check if it works Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode
    and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the DVD maker setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Tina125 Win User

Windows DVD Maker - Pro

MS DVD Maker missing after download of Windows 10 Pro

Good Morning,

I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro.. The upgrade was a success. I am just a little upset that I have missing programs & files... I am missing my MS DVD Maker...and stuck with the Windows Movie maker. I don't like the Windows Movie maker
    & I very seldom ever used it. I created several DVDS with the MS DVD Maker & now I cannot open any of them to make more copies if I need too. Does anyone know if there is a compatible program for the MS DVD MAKER with the new Windows 10 pro? I have seen
    the APPS store & it is a great feature but I have not found anything that helps with compatible programs.... Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Tina125, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows DVD Maker - Pro

1. Windows DVD Maker - Pro - Similar Threads - DVD Maker Pro

2. Kworld dvd maker 2 fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kworld dvd maker 2 fix: After struggling with this capture device for near on 7 hours I have finally succeeded in making it work seamlessly.I was advised that windows 10 and 11 have built in anti piracy software installed. This was making my capture glitch flash and have green flashes also. I hot...
  3. Windows Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Movie Maker Pro: I have Purchase Windows Movie Maker, Plz let me know how to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-movie-maker-pro/23688a5e-753f-4c2f-b4cd-6ec09f254566"
  4. Windows DVD Maker on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows DVD Maker on Windows 10?: Something I really miss in Windows 10 is the Windows DVD Maker. I tried to get it running on Windows 10 by copying the DVD Maker directory from Windows 7 over to Windows 10. When I run it, I get the following error: [IMG] I know there are other DVD making programs out...
  5. Windows DVD maker for Windows 10

Windows DVD maker for Windows 10: Can I buy a windows dvd maker for windows 10 ***Modified title from: Windows 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-maker-for-windows-10/580ac43e-f0be-415c-aa13-e660086165a1
  6. Windows DVD maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows DVD maker: I have windows 10, but like the ease of the old windows DVD maker supported by windows 7, how can I get to use the old version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-dvd-maker/940c08f9-3f24-4330-9ce7-ba240631f05c
  7. DVD maker software

DVD maker software: Hello Forum, Can someone recommend for a dvd maker program (free if possible), to be able to do menus \ chapters, save the output to the hard disk. To burn it on a dvd disk I have a nice program "CD Burner xp" it is way better then the windows built in burning program....
  8. Replacement for Vista's Windows DVD Maker program

Replacement for Vista's Windows DVD Maker program: Coming from Windows Vista to Windows 10. Have used both the Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker on Vista. I see there is a compatible version of Windows Movie Maker available for W10 and I have installed it. However, I'll be darned if I can find a standalone download...
  9. Was Windows DVD Maker ported to Windows 10?

Was Windows DVD Maker ported to Windows 10?: Does anyone know if Windows DVD Maker was ported to Windows 10? 91241
  10. DVD maker and movie maker

DVD maker and movie maker: I still don't get why MS ripped these neat programs out. They were certainly available in Windows 7, no idea about whether they were in 8 as I skipped right over that OS. I am interested in trying to install them on my Windows 10 laptop. I know they can be re acquired via...