Windows 10: Windows DVD Player 10 Installation Problem

Discus and support Windows DVD Player 10 Installation Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just tried to install the windows dvd player 10 application in my pc, which has the os windows 10 home edition single language version 1803. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eng_beto, Apr 22, 2019.

1. eng_beto Win User

Windows DVD Player 10 Installation Problem

I have just tried to install the windows dvd player 10 application in my pc, which has the os windows 10 home edition single language version 1803. But the installation has not finished although on the page MS Store informs the app is already installed. I am not an expert on this matter. Could you help me?

:)

eng_beto, Apr 22, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. Windows DVD Player will not install on Windows 10 computer

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing DVD's on DVD player app, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to access the DVD app on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code when you say: it wont install on my hp pavilion computer?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information you may refer to: Windows DVD Player Q&A.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the DVD Player app on your computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

windows dvd player not working

Hi,

Your local programs on the computer shouldn't be affected by the issue that you were informed about unless changes on the system or updates affected them. To understand this better and resolve the problem, please answer some things:

• Did the problem start after installing updates on the computer?
    • Do you get any errors when using Windows DVD Player?

Let's see if the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter will be able to detect any issues with the program. Windows troubleshooters are designed to automatically fix the errors they find on your computer. Follow these steps to run the tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Windows Media Player DVD and allow the troubleshooter to run.

Let us know if you're able to resolve the problem after trying the suggestion.

Come back if you need more help.

Ruz San, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows DVD Player 10 Installation Problem - Similar Threads - DVD Player Installation

2. Problem with DVD /CD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with DVD /CD Player: Using windows 10. When I try to open cd or dvd discs on my PC I keep getting the message - Please insert a Disc into Drive E Occasionally it opens a few DVDs but not always. How can I resolve this matter....
  3. Problem with DVD /CD Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DVD /CD Player: Using windows 10. When I try to open cd or dvd discs on my PC I keep getting the message - Please insert a Disc into Drive E Occasionally it opens a few DVDs but not always. How can I resolve this matter....
  4. Problem with DVD /CD Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. External DVD player problem & Windows 10

External DVD player problem & Windows 10: Bought my son his first computer and it has Windows 10. I'm not used to 10 and hate it. Anyhow, I bought an external DVD drive so I can install software but it does not open/recognize the drive. I hear the motor running on the dvd player when I plug it in but nothing...
  6. Unable to install Windows DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows DVD Player: dvd player will not install I purchased the app and no joy ***Modified title from: dvd player*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-windows-dvd-player/13d50948-8e7f-4a1e-95e7-9e2373ee55f0
  7. windows 10 DVD player problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 DVD player problems: We have two Toshiba Satellite laptops. The Toshiba DVD player worked fine until the Windows 10 updates. Now the DVD player does not recognize the DVD. Checking the Device Manager it says we have the latest updates and drivers. The Windows updates are more or less forced...
  8. Windows DVD Player 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows DVD Player 10: did not work!! I have requested a refund twice wit no response at all. At least answer the request even if the answer is no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-10/f06f704d-5b7c-4c02-b434-5ccfcd4ce298"
  9. DVD Player will not install

DVD Player will not install: Microsoft store sees my PC as a device but when I try to install DVD player that I paid $14.99 for it tells me there is no device to install it on? My DVD player worked just fine with Windows media player with Windows 7 but now with Windows 10 I have to buy DVD player and it...
  10. Problem with DVD media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with DVD media player: I cannot play a DVD disk. Each time I insert the disk the system informs try again or restart. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 DVD media player with no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-dvd-media-player/f2a3bb00-f022-4542-b5c9-bddfeb62098c