Windows 10: windows dvd player app software

Discus and support windows dvd player app software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed the windows 10 DVD player app and software all I get is a page with turn on button fast forward, backward, speaker icon ... dots bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wallaceknight, Jun 29, 2021.

1. windows dvd player app software

I installed the windows 10 DVD player app and software all I get is a page with turn on button fast forward, backward, speaker icon ... dots bottom right, top left a"dvd player". how do I get windows 10 dvd player to work?

:)

wallaceknight, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

DVD doesn’t play in Windows DVD Player

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally, the Windows DVD Player will play movies that are on optical discs. However, we will need the details requested below:

• Could you please provide more clarity on “will not play my DVD home movies”?
    • What is the complete error message you receive?

We would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

You may want to refer the
    Windows DVD player FAQ

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Unable to burn DVD's using Windows Meia Player

Hi Julie,

As you are unable to burn DVD using Windows Media Player, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Windows Media Player DVD and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Run the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Windows Media Player DVD and follow the on-screen instructions.

I suggest you to use your favorite search engine to search for any DVD burner software and burn the disc.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the
    use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 29, 2021
  4. DC0221 Win User

windows dvd player app software

Windows DVD Player APP question

Thanks, support team,

I have two questions about Windows DVD Player APP, please kindly assist answer that

• Did Windows DVD Player APP support VOB files?
    • What kind video files could be using Windows DVD Player APP to play?

DC0221, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

windows dvd player app software

1. windows dvd player app software - Similar Threads - dvd player app

2. DVD player software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD player software: I have updated our computer, and with latest-greatest Windows the Windows Media Player doesn't launch/play movies anymore. We bought an external DVD player. What software is best to download to get to watch movies via this drive? The couple of freebies I have tried have been...
  3. DVD player software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD player software: I have updated our computer, and with latest-greatest Windows the Windows Media Player doesn't launch/play movies anymore. We bought an external DVD player. What software is best to download to get to watch movies via this drive? The couple of freebies I have tried have been...
  4. Windows dvd player

Windows dvd player: A few days ago I bought Windows DVD Player. On my back statement, it shows: recurring payment? What does this mean? I paid for it, am I going to get charged again for this product that I have already paid for? If so, why?...
  5. Windows DVD Player

Windows DVD Player: I purchased Windows DVD player app for windows 10. It does not appear as a tile box and does not appear in the Start menu list does not autoplay and start when i insert a dvd...
  6. windows 10 dvd player App

windows 10 dvd player App: I recently purchased the windows dvd player app to filter through dvd's and save and edit them. However since installing the App my computer become incredibly slow also my windows 10 sometimes recognises the drive and sometimes doesn't. I have tried uninstalling and...
  7. DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player

DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player: Can I change the region for DVD player in windows media player if I have DVD drive with windows dvd player installed? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-region-on-media-player-with-dvd-driver-and/cd23d83c-3505-402a-86bb-4eaf15c8f3cd
  8. windows DVD player

windows DVD player: I have bought this app in the App Store but all that appears on my screen is an unhelpful message saying that "We're attempting" to download it but with no explanation of why it is failing to download. If it won't download, how o I get my money back?...
  9. DVD player app that's safe, and actually works (Windows DVD player doesn't)

DVD player app that's safe, and actually works (Windows DVD player doesn't): Do you recommend a DVD player app for Windows 10? I bought the Windows DVD app, but it does not work! Reading reviews, apparently others have issues with it. I'm hesitant to try the free ones out there, as I don't want malware. Any better suggestions? thanks....
  10. Windows DVD Player

Windows DVD Player: I was running Windows 7 and did the free upgrade to Windows 10. I know that W10 does not have Windows Media Center, which is being replaced with Windows DVD Player. Windows DVD Player is an add on App for a fee. If you upgrade, Microsoft will give you a free copy of...