Windows 10: Windows DVD Player

Discus and support Windows DVD Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have upgraded from a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate and according to KB Article 3081704 I should be able to get it. Any reason why I only see $14.99... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TigCobra, Aug 9, 2015.

1. TigCobra Win User

Windows DVD Player

So I have upgraded from a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate and according to KB Article 3081704 I should be able to get it. Any reason why I only see $14.99 on the windows store?

:)

TigCobra, Aug 9, 2015

2. The Windows 10 DVD Player won't work.

You are right. The thread is about the Windows DVD player not working.

So, what solution has been provided that seems to clear up everyone's struggles with it since August 4th?

Don't see any proposed solutions to making Windows DVD player work marked as "Helpful". Just responses saying the proposed solutions don't work.

Those trying to get WIndows DVD player to work apparently don't have an alternate DVD player that they purchased, otherwise they wouldn't care that the Windows DVD player doesn't work. Ergo, they only care about the Windows DVD player because it's free
    with Windows 10. So, finding another free DVD player (VLC) is a solution to the free Windows DVD player not working.

You have issues with the VLC player. If the choice is a free DVD player that doesn't have all the features you want, and a free DVD player doesn't work at all, then I would opt for the free DVD player that can't do all that I want. At least I can play
    my DVDs for free.

Musimatician, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Linney Win User
    Linney, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Rudy Mas Win User

Windows DVD Player

Rudy Mas, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows DVD Player

1. Windows DVD Player - Similar Threads - DVD Player

2. Unable to install Windows DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows DVD Player: dvd player will not install I purchased the app and no joy ***Modified title from: dvd player*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-windows-dvd-player/13d50948-8e7f-4a1e-95e7-9e2373ee55f0
  3. dvd player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dvd player: dvd player will not install I purchased the app and no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/13d50948-8e7f-4a1e-95e7-9e2373ee55f0
  4. DVD PLAYER ERROR CODE AFTER 2020 FOLLOWING CODE WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD PLAYER ERROR CODE AFTER 2020 FOLLOWING CODE WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MICROSOFT: 1 the tech must answer without redirecting and deviating from the topic 2 the tech must match error code with in the companies profile 3 the tech must know rather or not this is a update issue 4 the tech must have previous 5 The Tech must provide explanation without...
  5. Why isn't my HP Laptop recognizing the CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't my HP Laptop recognizing the CD/DVD player: I just bought a new PC game and a movie, and neither one is recognized. Can't open them or manipulated any parts of the CD/DVDs. It keeps asking to insert the disc. I just used it a week ago on about a dozen or more CD/DVDs. Has there been an update from Microsoft? Could...
  6. DVD PLAYER WON'T WORK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DVD PLAYER WON'T WORK: SINCE I GOT WINDOWS 10 MY DVD PLAYER WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OF MY DVDS OR CDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-wont-work/2aca980c-79dd-4bbe-864c-b3b6aeef2eb9
  7. Both my dvd/cd players will not play. Ican copy but not play.

Both my dvd/cd players will not play. Ican copy but not play.: After installing WIN 10 my dvd players will not play movies. When I put one in i get directed to Microsoft store????I look under properties and it says this device is working properly. I shut off then disconnected both dvd's Started up then shut off and re installed both...
  8. dvd/cd players

dvd/cd players: My dvd/cd players both quit playing movies. I can still copy? Windows 10. When I check into them they both say they are working?? But they are not. I shut off and opened the computer disconnected them both. Turned it on then turned it off. Then plugged them both back in,...
  9. MEDIA PLAYER WONT PLAY DVD

in Windows 10 Customization
    MEDIA PLAYER WONT PLAY DVD: Media player is not playing DVD movie says disc is empty when it is a movie DVD. I have tried going into the Files ,Play View and Tools sections to work it out but all dead ends .I'm running Windows 10. What can I do ?...
  10. external dvd player

external dvd player: my external dvd player is not being recognized by my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/ad0eddd8-5e47-48ce-af1d-9cb67f034897