Windows 10: Windows dynamically changes the game volume in the newest update

Discus and support Windows dynamically changes the game volume in the newest update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I updated to the newest release of Windows 10, it has messed up my game sounds, regardless of the game. The sound system is just weird and funky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrikkOrmestad, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Windows dynamically changes the game volume in the newest update

After I updated to the newest release of Windows 10, it has messed up my game sounds, regardless of the game. The sound system is just weird and funky in every game I play now. In CS:GO, I noticed that windows turns down the volume of game when a loud sound is played, like the footsteps of my character or something like that. Also when I shoot, the sound level goes waaaay down, to the extent that I cannot hear the enemy players shoot.

Why is that so?

:)

FrikkOrmestad, Sep 27, 2019

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 27, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Windows dynamically changes the game volume in the newest update

Volume

Hi,

An outdated sound card driver may be causing this issue with your volume settings. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Aside from the Windows Update, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer after the Update?

Meanwhile, you may temporarily adjust your computer volume by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Volume and hit Enter.
    • You can then choose whether to adjust your Speakers,
      System
      Sounds, or browser volume.

Moreover, we recommend updating your device drivers by following these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Expand the Sound, video and game controllers'
      category to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Furthermore, we suggest running the audio troubleshooter to find and resolve audio problems automatically.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows dynamically changes the game volume in the newest update

1. Windows dynamically changes the game volume in the newest update - Similar Threads - dynamically changes game

2. Windows Server 2022 and Dynamic Volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 and Dynamic Volumes: We are in a unpleasant situation with one of our bigger Windows Server systems: We use Windows Server 2022 just upgraded as a Veeam Backup repository. The system is attached to Fibre Channel RAID systems nearly 1,5 PB in total. Since storage spaces still does not support RAID...
  3. Windows Server 2022 and Dynamic Volumes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2022 and Dynamic Volumes: We are in a unpleasant situation with one of our bigger Windows Server systems: We use Windows Server 2022 just upgraded as a Veeam Backup repository. The system is attached to Fibre Channel RAID systems nearly 1,5 PB in total. Since storage spaces still does not support RAID...
  4. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newest Windows Update: So I get the notification when i go to shut my desktop down a few nights back, so i do it. It goes through the normal process, but the update gets stuck at 42 percent for 5 minutes, then my computer says it can't complete the update, reverts the changes, and shuts down. Is...
  5. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newest Windows Update: So I get the notification when i go to shut my desktop down a few nights back, so i do it. It goes through the normal process, but the update gets stuck at 42 percent for 5 minutes, then my computer says it can't complete the update, reverts the changes, and shuts down. Is...
  6. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Newest update

Newest update: My husband did his updates today and when requested restarted. The friggin thing deleted EVERYTHING on his computer WHAT THE LITERAL HELL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-update/606b5cca-4a12-46bd-b3b8-769f279de559
  8. Newest Windows Update

Newest Windows Update: I just did the windows update with restart. All of my desktop folders look empty, some icons are blank. I cant get my search bar to work to run the troubleshooter. Nothing will search such as cmd. The windows update and security tab just keeps loading forever....
  9. Newest windows update

Newest windows update: I just updated my computer and upon logging in, all I'm greeted with is a black screen and the only thing I can do is move my mouse. Along with that my computer has many other problems including I forgot the admin password, lots of apps don't open, certain apps crash, chrome...
  10. Newest update

Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...