Windows 10: windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...

Discus and support windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The popups occur most often when the curser is at the right edge , scrolling the screen up and down , sometimes at other places . at times they make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elwood h.stone jr., Oct 25, 2021.

1. windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...

The popups occur most often when the curser is at the right edge , scrolling the screen up and down , sometimes at other places . at times they make you curse

:)

elwood h.stone jr., Oct 25, 2021

2. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Edge Chromium

Hi All,

* We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge.

* Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update.

*But this time once the update got installed, it has created duplicate edge chromium shortcut on the task bar.

*we have unpinned the second one manually but after restart it has come back again.

*One thing we noticed it that, when we launch the edge (edge chromium) browser, the duplicate edge chromium shortcut on the task bar is getting removed by itself..

*but once the device is restarted, we can see the edge chromium duplicate shortcut is back.

we can see inconsistent behaviors here with the edge chromium.

*Please check and help about how to get this duplicate task bar edge chromium shortcut removed permanently.

Karthikeyan Mathan, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Wynona Win User

windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...

Wynona, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...

1. windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts... - Similar Threads - edge chromium rectangular

2. windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...: The popups occur most often when the curser is at the right edge , scrolling the screen up and down , sometimes at other places . at times they make you curse...
  3. windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows edge chromium , I get rectangular popups at the curser listing keyboard shortcuts...: The popups occur most often when the curser is at the right edge , scrolling the screen up and down , sometimes at other places . at times they make you curse...
  4. Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone

in Browsers and Email
    Latest edge (chromium) jump list gone: Anyone else's jump list gone? I used to right click Edge on the pinned task bar or within start menu and it would show frequent sites. They seem to be missing now. I only see the option for a new windows and inprivate window (and to unpin). Not end of the world but i liked...
  5. Multiple Chromium Edge Shortcuts in start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Chromium Edge Shortcuts in start menu.: I'm trying to make better use of the start menu, and I'd like to pin the new microsoft edge to it. I have two edge profiles, a personal and a school profile. I want to have two shortcuts to edge in start, each one opening a different one of my profiles. I was able to do this...
  6. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  7. Edge keyboard shortcut

Edge keyboard shortcut: open a shortcut on the keyboard that allows me to delete everything from the browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-keyboard-shortcut/74c30967-32fc-4dac-91b7-940fc70a7b71
  8. popup keyboard and wiggily curser

popup keyboard and wiggily curser: How do I stop the wiggily curser and random pop up keyboard? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/popup-keyboard-and-wiggily-curser/2a8a9eb5-cc61-4155-a894-21ce07f36ca3
  9. Still getting popups for Chromium malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Still getting popups for Chromium malware: If you look at my previous threads I started, I'm still getting malware about installing Chromium browser. It's not a legitimate popup. I thought I deleted the software and I ran all my antiviruses. Here are some screenshots. The one is a screenshot of the popup. The other is...
  10. Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List: How to: Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List Keyboard Shortcuts List for Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible...