Windows 10: Windows Edge failure

Discus and support Windows Edge failure in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I recently resolved an issue with my Radeon HD4300 graphics card by loading the win 8 ATI drivers and ccc to enable the windows screen recommended... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wheelie1, Aug 14, 2015.

1. wheelie1 Win User

Windows Edge failure

I recently resolved an issue with my Radeon HD4300 graphics card by loading the win 8 ATI drivers and ccc to enable the windows screen recommended resolution of 1920 x 1080 to be scaled down to fit my 42 inch tv screen which seems to work fine. Not sure if that's anything to do with it but I can no longer get Microsoft Edge to work. I can click on search in the task bar which shows results for web and windows but web results will not work and if I click on the explorer E in the taskbar the screen just flashes blue. I have managed to load Google search as another option which does seem to work. Wondered if there are any settings for Edge I need to alter or if changing the driver or screen Resolution has anything to do with it not working.

:)

wheelie1, Aug 14, 2015

2. No sound, won't play music, "Failed to play test tone" - Windows 10 made the music die

How to resole YouTube video failure on windows 10/edge?

NarasimhaCharlu, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Problems posting text to Facebook using Microsoft Windows 10 Edge

The problem of failure to post occurs under Windows 10 Edge and may have occurred less frequently under Windows XP --- it is intermittent and unpredictable.

JosephHobel, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Windows Edge failure

1. Windows Edge failure - Similar Threads - Edge failure

2. Edge logs me out email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge logs me out email account: microsoft edge until today was fine then all of a sudden it logs me out of any gmail accounts as soon as I close the software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-logs-me-out-email-account/0264e74e-1146-4dbe-8584-4dd6d6fc0adf
  3. Edge logs me out email account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge logs me out email account: microsoft edge until today was fine then all of a sudden it logs me out of any gmail accounts as soon as I close the software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-logs-me-out-email-account/0264e74e-1146-4dbe-8584-4dd6d6fc0adf
  4. Microsoft Edge Dev - Uninstall failure

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Dev - Uninstall failure: I have a problem with Edge Dev. The "Modify" option is not available at all and the "Uninstall" option fails with the message "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support...
  5. Update Failure for Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Failure for Edge: Update: 2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4559309 Error Code: 0x80073712 I've tried to install this update several times and all are failures. It seems to download ok but when does not work. At restart/shutdown, the...
  6. Video TDR Failure while using Edge Inprivate Page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure while using Edge Inprivate Page: While using Edge Inprivate Page I got error as Video Tdr I tried community solutions but it was not fixed. I get the error only while using edge in private...
  7. Kernel Security Check Failure when I open a browser other than Microsoft Edge

Kernel Security Check Failure when I open a browser other than Microsoft Edge: Hi, Everytime I open a browser other than Microsoft Edge, my computer goes into the "Kernel Security Check Failure" blue screen. Do you guys know anyway to fix it? Thanks...
  8. Why is Microsoft forcing a edge/ie to replace Chrome, causing failures in business systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Microsoft forcing a edge/ie to replace Chrome, causing failures in business systems: Why are all of our Windows 10 systems removing chrome as our default browser? We have a number of enterprise systems that don't work well with edge and our end users were setup with chrome. This is costing me hundreds of man hours....
  9. Microsoft Edge failure after Windows 10 latest update. Movies and Video is disabled as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge failure after Windows 10 latest update. Movies and Video is disabled as...: I need support assistance over issues caused by the latest Windows 10 update. I no longer have any ability to open videos, from Adobe Flash to You Tube videos and Twitter videos embedded in articles from the Microsoft Edge browser. Amazingly, Microsoft Internet Explorer fails...
  10. BSOD: Kernel Security Check Failure during playing Mirrors Edge

BSOD: Kernel Security Check Failure during playing Mirrors Edge: BSOD triggers at random, can not seem to replicate it succesfully by a specific sequence within the game. 57130