Windows 10: Windows Edge failure

Discus and support Windows Edge failure in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I recently resolved an issue with my Radeon HD4300 graphics card by loading the win 8 ATI drivers and ccc to enable the windows screen recommended... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wheelie1, Aug 14, 2015.

1. wheelie1 Win User

Windows Edge failure

I recently resolved an issue with my Radeon HD4300 graphics card by loading the win 8 ATI drivers and ccc to enable the windows screen recommended resolution of 1920 x 1080 to be scaled down to fit my 42 inch tv screen which seems to work fine. Not sure if that's anything to do with it but I can no longer get Microsoft Edge to work. I can click on search in the task bar which shows results for web and windows but web results will not work and if I click on the explorer E in the taskbar the screen just flashes blue. I have managed to load Google search as another option which does seem to work. Wondered if there are any settings for Edge I need to alter or if changing the driver or screen Resolution has anything to do with it not working.

:)

wheelie1, Aug 14, 2015

2. No sound, won't play music, "Failed to play test tone" - Windows 10 made the music die

How to resole YouTube video failure on windows 10/edge?

NarasimhaCharlu, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Problems posting text to Facebook using Microsoft Windows 10 Edge

The problem of failure to post occurs under Windows 10 Edge and may have occurred less frequently under Windows XP --- it is intermittent and unpredictable.

JosephHobel, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Windows Edge failure

1. Windows Edge failure - Similar Threads - Edge failure

2. Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

in Windows 10 News
    Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds: A top piece of feedback we’ve heard from Microsoft Edge Insiders is that you want to be able to roam your settings and browsing data across your work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge. Today, we’re excited to announce that Azure Active Directory work and school accounts...
  3. NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE: After updating Windows to version 1803, my browser Opera stop to work, then I installed Chrome and Firefox to check, bu the only browser working is Edge. When I open a site in Opera it doesn't work, but after I open the same site in Edge, then it opens in Opera also....
  4. How can I get BETA Edge Browser to RUN a file rather than display it?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I get BETA Edge Browser to RUN a file rather than display it?: I have a fairly unique home page configuration for my browser. My home page was created in Excel and saved as an .HTM file. It is basically a page listing many links that I use frequently. When I click a link, the appropriate web page opens. Some of those links point to a...
  5. Microsoft Announces the Microsoft Edge Insider Bounty

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces the Microsoft Edge Insider Bounty: This week, we released the first Beta preview of the next version of Microsoft Edge. Alongside this, Microsoft is excited to announce the launch of the Microsoft Edge Insider Bounty Program. We welcome researchers to seek out and disclose any high impact vulnerabilities they...
  6. Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge: Microsoft has shared the roadmap of the upcoming features and improvements for the Chromium-based Edge browser. The Edge team also revealed that feedback from testers has helped Microsoft to introduce features such as dark theme, built-in Bing Translate, privacy controls,...
  7. Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature on Windows 10: Microsoft Edge (Canary) is getting the highly-anticipated ‘Collections’ feature, which is a new way to organize and share the information such as shopping wishlist that we come across every day while browsing the internet. Collections can be opened by clicking an icon in the...
  8. Why is Microsoft forcing a edge/ie to replace Chrome, causing failures in business systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Microsoft forcing a edge/ie to replace Chrome, causing failures in business systems: Why are all of our Windows 10 systems removing chrome as our default browser? We have a number of enterprise systems that don't work well with edge and our end users were setup with chrome. This is costing me hundreds of man hours....
  9. Microsoft Edge failure after Windows 10 latest update. Movies and Video is disabled as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge failure after Windows 10 latest update. Movies and Video is disabled as...: I need support assistance over issues caused by the latest Windows 10 update. I no longer have any ability to open videos, from Adobe Flash to You Tube videos and Twitter videos embedded in articles from the Microsoft Edge browser. Amazingly, Microsoft Internet Explorer fails...
  10. BSOD: Kernel Security Check Failure during playing Mirrors Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Kernel Security Check Failure during playing Mirrors Edge: BSOD triggers at random, can not seem to replicate it succesfully by a specific sequence within the game. 57130