Windows 10: Windows edge reading view

Discus and support Windows edge reading view in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can you set reading view as a default in windows edge? Don 8941 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by m183837, Jul 24, 2015.

1. m183837 Win User

Windows edge reading view

Can you set reading view as a default in windows edge?

Don

:)

m183837, Jul 24, 2015

2. reading view in edge

Hi Dhananjay,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Also refer the link below and check if that helps:

Take your reading with you -
    Windows Help

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 24, 2015
  3. reading view in edge

why reading view is not available for all articles and for all websites in edge

I need this feature for all articles.

can anyone help me out with this?

dhananjaynaik, Jul 24, 2015
Thema:

Windows edge reading view

1. Windows edge reading view - Similar Threads - edge reading view

2. sedlauncher.exe reading/viewing photos

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    sedlauncher.exe reading/viewing photos: Why does sedlauncher.exe need to view all my photos that are stored on a separate disk from the windows installation? What is being gathered by reading personal photos and being sent back to the windows servers? This is a gross invasion of privacy and surely must be breaking...
  3. Edge Reading App

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Reading App: Since upgrading my version of windows yesterday, the reading app no longer works on my favorite site. I LOVED this feature. It is the reason I use Edge over Chrome. What happened and how can I fix it? 62425
  4. Edge and Task View

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Task View: It seems that if you have Edge open on one desktop, and then try to open a separate instance on a separate task view desktop, then OS just pops you back to the Desktop where Edge is already running rather than opening up a new instance of Edge. I found a workaround to be...
  5. Change Text Spacing in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Spacing in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Spacing in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Change Text Spacing in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...
  6. Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  7. Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  8. How to Use Grammar Tools in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Use Grammar Tools in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: How to Use Grammar Tools in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Get and Use Grammar Tools in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for...
  9. Turn On or Off Line Focus in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Line Focus in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Line Focus in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Line Focus in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for...
  10. Turn On or Off Reading View in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Reading View in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Reading View in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Reading View in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...