Windows 10: Windows edition complications

Discus and support Windows edition complications in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, Slightly complicated question here. I have a laptop that was originally running Windows 10 Home. I also have another older PC that had Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DR-525, Feb 25, 2019.

1. DR-525 Win User

Windows edition complications

Hi all,

Slightly complicated question here. I have a laptop that was originally running Windows 10 Home. I also have another older PC that had Windows 10 Pro. I wanted to install the Pro edition on my new laptop so I used slmgr to deactivate the license on the old PC and used the same product key to upgrade the new laptop. After the feature update, the laptop said to activate Windows and showed the edition as Windows 10 Enterprise for some reason. It won't let me enter the product key and i also don't know how to go back to Windows 10 Home without doing a clean install.

Thanks

:)

DR-525, Feb 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 25, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows edition complications - Similar Threads - edition complications

2. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  3. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  4. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bios cannot be edited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios cannot be edited: Hey there, ever since i switched to windows 11 i cant change anything within bios expect for time. I cant enter admin password nor click on it. EVERYTHING is grayed out in there. What do i do? I just need to turn on secure boot. Tried to do it via power shell and no result...
  6. Bios cannot be edited

Bios cannot be edited: Hey there, ever since i switched to windows 11 i cant change anything within bios expect for time. I cant enter admin password nor click on it. EVERYTHING is grayed out in there. What do i do? I just need to turn on secure boot. Tried to do it via power shell and no result...
  7. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  8. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  9. Photo editing

Photo editing: I just got a new computer Windows 11. How do I crop a photo to 4x6? Everything is in ratios. Also is there a better photo editing program? I had Windows 8 before It had Windows Photo Viewer which was GREAT and the editing options were MUCH better than this program. Anyway to...
  10. Reinstalling Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With some complications which I cannot find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With some complications which I cannot find...: I own Minecraft bedrock edition on multiple platforms. I wish to install it on the account I am currently signed in on. On this account I own it own my tablet and my Nintendo Switch. On my other account, I own the Windows 10 edition. How can I get it on my current account?...