Windows 10: Windows Editions

Discus and support Windows Editions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Which of the following for Windows Edition will be perfect for a software developer?Windows 10 ProWindows 10 EnterpriseWindows 10 EducationWindows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mahesh Babu Bugide, May 13, 2021.

1. Windows Editions

Which of the following for Windows Edition will be perfect for a software developer?Windows 10 ProWindows 10 EnterpriseWindows 10 EducationWindows 10 Home

:)

Mahesh Babu Bugide, May 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 13, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Editions

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Editions

1. Windows Editions - Similar Threads - Editions

2. Photos video editing broke my film

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos video editing broke my film: The subject is kind of hard to understand, so let me elaborate.I was using Photos video editor to edit a film I made over the course of a year or so. The video was 1 hour, 15 minutes long. Today, I decided to change the background music, so I added a custom audio which was 1...
  3. mediacreation tool can't choose windows 10 pro edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mediacreation tool can't choose windows 10 pro edition?: Hello,I downloaded media creation tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10I wanted to create a bootable installation windows 10 pro on a USB drive, but when I uncheck use the recommended options for this PC , I can't choose windows 10 pro? even...
  4. I bought windows 10 home edition and activated it 6 years ago, the license upgraded by itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 home edition and activated it 6 years ago, the license upgraded by itself: Six years ago, when I bought a new laptop, I also bought a windows 10 home edition and activated it on the new computer. Suddenly, 2 days ago, I get a windows pop-up telling me that my license was going to expire soon. I check the settings to see what is means because I know...
  5. Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?: Hi all,This is my first time in Microsoft Community, so will appreciate some help.Recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10 installed.I have a full licenced version of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.I don't need anything more sophisticated than that and would...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading: I recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. BUT, whenever I press "install" on Microsoft Store, nothing happens, for about 10-ish minutes, then it'll take me to the Minecraft page of Microsoft Store, where the install button is blue and apparently usable. BUT, when I...
  7. windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 edition: i m having windows 10 home. but ins settings activation tab it is shown as windows 10 pro education. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-edition/9004aa78-1bf4-4c11-b9fc-a706b3d1ffb6
  8. Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition on my computer after changing my PC's hardware. I have a friend that can only play on pocket edition, so having this version of the game is really vital in order to play with her.Every time I go to the...
  9. Age of Empire Definitive Edition bloquer sur la vidéo d'intro solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire Definitive Edition bloquer sur la vidéo d'intro solution: Salut à tous !Après plus d'une semaine de recherche du pourquoi et du comment mon jeu Age of... c'est dans le titre, la solution était en faite sous mon nez donc la vidéo d'intro, je devait juste les supprimés pour avoir accès au menu du jeu.Mais... Microsoft a prit...
  10. cant log out of minecraft windows 10 edition no log out button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant log out of minecraft windows 10 edition no log out button: i tried going to %localappdata%\packages\microsoft.minecraftuwp_8WEKYB3D8BBWE\localstate\games\com.mojang\minecraftpe and changing to this game_haseverloggedintoxbl: 0game_haschosennottosignintoxbl: 1but it would just auto sign me back in...