Windows 10: Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now?

Discus and support Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I was a graduate student at my university and used my student status to get the Windows Education OS for a new personal computer I built. I am no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by curtmina, Sep 15, 2021.

1. curtmina Win User

Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now?

Hello,I was a graduate student at my university and used my student status to get the Windows Education OS for a new personal computer I built. I am no longer a student or worker at my university and they have closed/locked my account. I am unable to login to my personal computer now and am at a loss for what to do. Is there a way to update my license without having to reinstall a different Windows OS? If I need to install a different windows OS will that erase or overwrite all the files I have? What should my next steps be to be able to use my PC?

:)

curtmina, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Bill Smithers, Sep 15, 2021
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now?

Bill Smithers, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now?

1. Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now? - Similar Threads - Education Enterpise Question

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?: I have been told that I should have access to a Windows 10 student license, but I never needed that before because my laptop had an OEM install. After my laptop broke I got a desktop PC instead. I can't transfer the license from my laptop to my desktop, so I thought I should...
  6. How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?: I have been told that I should have access to a Windows 10 student license, but I never needed that before because my laptop had an OEM install. After my laptop broke I got a desktop PC instead. I can't transfer the license from my laptop to my desktop, so I thought I should...
  7. Question: How do I get MY computer to realize that I am the administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: How do I get MY computer to realize that I am the administrator?: I bought this computer outright back in 2011. It does require certain updates obviously since I haven't had it online in a while but it keeps telling me I must have administrative privileges for that. It does this when I try to play certain games or install programs/apps. How...
  8. Windows 10 education activation for students

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 education activation for students: Hi Our university gives us windows 10 education product key from https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com website. I asked validity of product key to IT. They said that if you don't connect to school wifi network, it may be deactivate. However because of covid-19 we are not in...
  9. How do I get windows 10 for free as a student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get windows 10 for free as a student?: I know that if you go to onthehub you can get it for free if your school shows up on their store. However, my school does not have a web store so I cannot get windows through them. I’ve also previously gone to another school and used that school store, but of course they...
  10. do all students get a free education OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    do all students get a free education OS?: I was about to sort out the OS of the PC I'm making but when i go to the section to download the education version of windows since I'm a student I couldn't' find my school, does this mean that I can't get the education edition even though I'm a student?...