Windows 10: Windows Education

Discus and support Windows Education in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a Notebook that came preinstalled with Windows Edu, can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro? If yes, how do I go about? Do I get Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarolineMasondo, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Windows Education

Hi there,

I have a Notebook that came preinstalled with Windows Edu, can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

If yes, how do I go about? Do I get Windows 10 Pro Upgrade and install or should I format the PC and do a clean install?

Thank you in advance.

Caroline

:)

CarolineMasondo, Apr 1, 2021

2. Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: Download Windows 10 Academic ISO

Windows Education 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Windows Education 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Windows Education

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows Education

1. Windows Education - Similar Threads - Education

2. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  3. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  6. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  7. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.: I bought a Laptop which come with a free windows. When I was linking with my email I selected Windows 10 Education Pro, then automatically updated windows 11 Education Pro. I want change it to Windows 10/11 Pro. Please advice me so I can do it....
  9. Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.

Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.: I bought a Laptop which come with a free windows. When I was linking with my email I selected Windows 10 Education Pro, then automatically updated windows 11 Education Pro. I want change it to Windows 10/11 Pro. Please advice me so I can do it....
  10. By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc: How can i know if my account has a licence which can activate windows 11 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-using-this-license-can-i-activate-windows-11/5c447f76-7fba-412d-9f16-511a57f2a431