Windows 10: Windows Email Client

Discus and support Windows Email Client in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Outlook for my email client and have done so without a problem for twelve years. A few days ago I decided to also open a Windows email client and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NeilVan Luven, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Windows Email Client

I use Outlook for my email client and have done so without a problem for twelve years. A few days ago I decided to also open a Windows email client and that is when my problem started. Once I did this all my Outlook folders where I store important emails disappeared and thereafter are only visible through my Windows email. This does not suit me and had I known that I would never have migrated to Windows email.

In order to try to fix the problem I deleted and closed my email account with Windows hoping that it would go back to normal but it did not. I, therefore, reopened the Windows email client as I need access to my folders.

Has anyone experienced this before? Do you know what I need to do to fix it?

:)

NeilVan Luven, Apr 16, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 16, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Windows Email Client

Need a Email Client ASAP.

Outlook and Thunderbird are the best here however they crash sometimes and load your PC way too much.

You can try a free email client called EmailTray. No calendar or tasklists, no fancy bells and whistles, just an email client which is lightweight and easy to setup and use. It can track all kinds of email accounts. It offers custom rules just like most email clients do. You can actually forget about any rules and break down all emails by sender - just switch to the 'By sender' mode.

holystranger, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Email Client

1. Windows Email Client - Similar Threads - Email Client

2. Automatically Starting Email Client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Starting Email Client: I thought I found the problem, but I did not.1. Even though I had 'Automatically launch BlueMail on Windows Startup' set to 'Disabled' in BlueMail's Settings2. & I did not have BlueMail listed under the 'Startup' tab in the Windows System Configuration3. & BlueMail was not...
  3. email client problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  4. email client problems

email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  5. email client problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto: It was easier to work with earlier versions of Windows for this issue; just can't figure it out this time around.I use a portable email sniffer program, predominantly, to send/receive mail.In the past, it was easy to add it as the default email program esp. with regards to...
  7. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto: It was easier to work with earlier versions of Windows for this issue; just can't figure it out this time around.I use a portable email sniffer program, predominantly, to send/receive mail.In the past, it was easy to add it as the default email program esp. with regards to...
  8. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client

Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client: Win 7 Ultimate. Plenty of ram and 1TB sata hd. 1)...I have saved Outlook Express e-mails in dbx format (literally thousands) (multiple identities) and want to import them into Thunderbird (TB) V 102.8.0...... 2)...I looked in TB in the "import" section/selection and there...
  10. Using Chrome - in websites email links not opening my Gmail client

Using Chrome - in websites email links not opening my Gmail client: Im using Chrome. I go to a website where there is an email link. I click the link but my Gmail client doesn't open to enable me to send an email...