Windows 10: Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.

Discus and support Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just changed my website email address from a POP3 to IMAP4 in the hopes it would prevent my emails from disappearing. Why are they deleting by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LangdonTowne, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.

I just changed my website email address from a POP3 to IMAP4 in the hopes it would prevent my emails from disappearing. Why are they deleting by themselves? My other email accounts are fine.

I would receive an email and with in a few hours they are gone.

:)

LangdonTowne, Oct 28, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Oct 28, 2020
  3. IMAP4 Sent emails are not stored

I am using email account from my ISP and sync it using IMAP4.

On my notebook everything is fine

On my Nokia 830 when i send email, recepient will receive it, but sent email disappear and i cannot find it in any folder. I cannot find the setting, where are sent items stored (like i can do in Outlook)?

Michal_Koza, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Akumos Win User

Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.

Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.

1. Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing. - Similar Threads - email IMAP4 emails

2. Disappeared Email Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappeared Email Folder: One of my outlook folders disappeared overnight. The folder still exists in hotmail but all the emails are gone. The folder is empty. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappeared-email-folder/a4020537-1515-407e-ab7a-507d9d17ee37
  3. Disappeared Email Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappeared Email Folder: One of my outlook folders disappeared overnight. The folder still exists in hotmail but all the emails are gone. The folder is empty. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappeared-email-folder/a4020537-1515-407e-ab7a-507d9d17ee37
  4. Inbox emails disappearing

Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  5. Disappearing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Disappearing emails: Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately) Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email to that folder and it disappears. It is my...
  6. Emails disappearing,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  7. Emails folders/disappearing emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails folders/disappearing emails: Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty. A search for those emails comes up with nothing. All the folders were set up at the same time, using the same method....
  8. Disappearing Emails

Disappearing Emails: This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere....
  9. Email acct. keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email acct. keeps disappearing.: I have 3 msn. accounts. 1 personal, 2 business. Today one of my business accounts was missing. I went into Manage account and added it back, and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I have to keep reading the account. Also, when it is gone, my personal email then goes back to...
  10. My emails are disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My emails are disappearing: I have only just started using Mail and Windows 10 and have realised that after 30 days my emails are disappearing. If I use the Search function I am able to find older emails that have disappeared but I cant remember every email that I have ever received and the keywords to...