Windows 10: Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup

Discus and support Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop is frozen on a boot, can't turn it off heck even shutting it wont turn it off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sunnyskis25, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup

My windows 10 laptop is frozen on a boot, can't turn it off [COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]heck even shutting it wont turn it off.[/COLOR]

:)

Sunnyskis25, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup

1. Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup - Similar Threads - ematic laptop frozen

2. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  3. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  4. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen laptop: Hi, so I recently dropped my Acer aspire 5, I dropped it on the left side. At that moment I was watching something on netflix and the screen froze, 1/10 of the screen on the left is slightly lower and on top of it is a white with different colour dots. My keyboard isn't...
  6. Frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen laptop: Hi, so I recently dropped my Acer aspire 5, I dropped it on the left side. At that moment I was watching something on netflix and the screen froze, 1/10 of the screen on the left is slightly lower and on top of it is a white with different colour dots. My keyboard isn't...
  7. Frozen laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup: Every time I start my PC, the taskbar is always unresponsive and stuck in the infinite loading symbol. Whenever I click it, it gives me the option to “end process” which usually worked until today. Now whenever I press end process it just refreshes the screen but stays the...
  9. laptop is frozen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop is frozen: I can't find a support topic that addresses this issue. My laptop is not responding to anything. Touchpad is frozen. Mouse doesn't move cursor. Hitting windows key +x does nothing. Ctrl Alt Del does nothing. Hitting FN plus F5 blanks screen for a few seconds. No...
  10. Laptop frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop frozen: My Lenove laptop boots up, but then is unresponsive - won't open programs, connect to internet - nothing! ctrl-alt-delete doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen/624d45b0-9a96-4a3b-9a76-5ac3edafa957