Windows 10: Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

Discus and support Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MinkyRosa, Feb 3, 2022.

1. MinkyRosa Win User

Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji panel still looks like this. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you for any help you can give!

:)

MinkyRosa, Feb 3, 2022
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Feb 3, 2022
  3. Geosammy Win User
    Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

Hi All,
    I also posted this same question here...
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

Anyway,

I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open,
    using either *Start+ ., or *Start + ; key's.

I've done a system file check and no integrity violations were found.

Is there a know service, that needs to be turned on/running for this to work?
    Or maybe there's a setting I've overlooked, or perhaps turned off?

Any suggestion on how to correct this issue, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As a side note:
    The emoji panel use to open as intended, but now it doesn't.
    It also did not function, prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Feb 3, 2022
  4. ZlipZig Win User

Emoji Keyboard Vs Pop-up Emoji (Winkey+Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis ;) | They seem to insert emoji differently

On a PC running Windows 10 I think there are just 2 ways to insert emoji:

* Use WinKey+; to bring up the insert emoji dialog.

* Use the touch keyboard.

These 2 seem to insert emoji differently and I'm wondering what is the difference and why they behave differently.

To demonstrate:

1. Bring up an application which uses the Microsoft webbrowser control as an HTML editor running in quirks mode with font set to Segoe UI Emoji.

2. Note the following:

* The WinKey emoji dialog correctly inserts colorful emoji.

* The touch keyboard inserts question marks [??] instead of colorful emoji.

I'm guessing it's some kind of Unicode issue.

Thanks!

ZlipZig, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis - Similar Threads - Window's Emoji Panel

2. Emoji Panel is Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji Panel is Broken: My recent and most used emojis keep changing to emoji's I've used only once and it's really annoying. Just a FYI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emoji-panel-is-broken/cc34a46a-0c8b-4b8f-90b9-85751e6ded7b
  3. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  4. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  5. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  6. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and region is on US but there...
  7. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and region is on US but there...
  8. Issues with the emoji panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with the emoji panel: I didn't know where to post this so if I posted in the wrong category I'm sorry. As the title says I have a problem with the emoji panel in Windows 10. The app opens fine, but I can't insert any emoji anywhere. Does anyone else have this issue? If so how did you fix it? 162731
  9. Emoji panel problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji panel problem: Just found out about this nice addition, yet I cannot use it. The panel shows up correctly after I press Win+. but after that, when I click on any emoji, it simply doesn't work, the text remains empty. I'm using windows 10 2004 build 19041 (everything updated, I just checked...
  10. Emoji panel bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji panel bug?: I can't seem to use the emoji panel on any other text box aside from what I have that works; Netflix for windows and the start menu search box. I just get the tooltip "press winkey + period (.) to use emoji in any app". It looks like it doesn't hook to the current text box...