Windows 10: Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

Discus and support Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After an update whose KB number I don't remember since it was some time ago, the emoji panel started double-typing emojis in the Discord app. I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by na-no., Nov 21, 2021.

1. na-no. Win User

Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

After an update whose KB number I don't remember since it was some time ago, the emoji panel started double-typing emojis in the Discord app. I checked to see if the issue is only in the app because of BetterDiscord or any corruption, but no, it also happens in the website. And yes, I tested 2 different browsers, both Chromium based. So, I concluded that this is probably a bug in the emoji panel.The weird thing, though, is that it does not happen on any other website/app whatsoever, including other messaging and system apps. Only on Discord, whether I use the native app with or without Bett

:)

na-no., Nov 21, 2021
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Windows Emoji Panel Opened But Cannot Type Anywhere

Greetings!

I am still new here, hopes to get guidance here. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website :)

I recently realised that my emoji panel not working. The thing here is when I press Windows Key + . the
    emoji panel shown up, but when I clicked on any of the emoji or symbols there, it is
    not typed anywhere, Microsoft Word, Chrome, etc..

I also realised that it save my history, for example after I clicked a specific emoji, the close the panel and reopen it, the last emoji I clicked (although not typed in) shown up on top left of the panel, means the
    last used is recorded.

Hopefully someone knowledgeable able to help me figure this out.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Windows 10 Home

Version 2004

OS Build: 19041.508

Experience: 120.2212.31.0

[MeMyself], Nov 21, 2021
  4. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

Greg Carmack - MVP, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

1. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website - Similar Threads - emoji panel typing

2. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  3. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  4. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  5. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  6. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website: After an update whose KB number I don't remember since it was some time ago, the emoji panel started double-typing emojis in the Discord app. I checked to see if the issue is only in the app because of BetterDiscord or any corruption, but no, it also happens in the website....
  7. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website: After an update whose KB number I don't remember since it was some time ago, the emoji panel started double-typing emojis in the Discord app. I checked to see if the issue is only in the app because of BetterDiscord or any corruption, but no, it also happens in the website....
  8. Emoji panel is not working in any app!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emoji panel is not working in any app!: Hello! My name is Amin and I have a very big problem in the new Windows 10 update. After the 2020 update of Windows 10 the emoji panel isn't working anymore! I have no problem opening the emoji panel and I can easily open it, but my problem is that when I want to use emojis...
  9. Issues with the emoji panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with the emoji panel: I didn't know where to post this so if I posted in the wrong category I'm sorry. As the title says I have a problem with the emoji panel in Windows 10. The app opens fine, but I can't insert any emoji anywhere. Does anyone else have this issue? If so how did you fix it? 162731
  10. Emoji panel problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji panel problem: Just found out about this nice addition, yet I cannot use it. The panel shows up correctly after I press Win+. but after that, when I click on any emoji, it simply doesn't work, the text remains empty. I'm using windows 10 2004 build 19041 (everything updated, I just checked...