Windows 10: Windows Emoji

Discus and support Windows Emoji in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently i change my Windows. On old Windows i have these emojis [ATTACH] and now i have these emojis [ATTACH] Can someone explain this ? Sorry for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sharaawy, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Sharaawy Win User

Windows Emoji

Recently i change my Windows. On old Windows i have these emojis Windows Emoji 3bc574e8-76d1-496b-b6a9-3f84fcf96f24?upload=true.png and now i have these emojis Windows Emoji 84d3d85f-b566-4b3b-9eb4-49e674e21261?upload=true.png
    Can someone explain this ?
    Sorry for gramatical i don't speak english fluent ..

:)

Sharaawy, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Mar 10, 2019
  3. ArkEngel Win User
    Emoji (Available VS Selectable)

I love using emoji when I'm texting or messaging.

One of the things that I noticed from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 is that when you have the EMOJI window up, it disappears right after you select an emoji.

On Windows 8, the window would stay up until you switched off it, which I honestly preferred. I've looked on Keyboard Settings to see if there was an option to speed up typing by hiding an emoji after selecting it, but I didn't see one. So now when I EMOJI
    story telling, I have to hit back, scroll and find the same theme, where before I could just rapid tap 5 flowers or poop's back to back.

Has anyone noticed or disliked this change, or was it just me?

Additionally, I've noticed that compared to iphone users they have more choices at their finger tips. They probably have to do a little bit more scrolling than we do, but they have all emoji available to be selected. We have a great quantity, but I noticed
    that we don't have access to all.

Emoji that we can't select will still show up if an iPhone user sends it to us. So it's not that we don't have the emoji on our phone, but it's not selectable. Sometimes you can get around this by typing the emoji you are looking for and pressing space (the
    suggestions will show related icons). But sometimes I just want to look through a list and see what they look like.

Here is a list comparing the emoji available on the phone in comparison with all the emoji available. (The list might not be perfect but I did my best. Windows Emoji :p)

Windows Emoji e5c63031-e7d6-4c16-9df9-ea1a93781423.png

ArkEngel, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Windows Emoji

Emoji Keyboard

After Windows 10 update, I lost the emoji keyboard, any suggestions?

KarenBaird1, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Emoji

1. Windows Emoji - Similar Threads - Emoji

2. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  3. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  4. My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.: How can I fix this? If I hover over the place holder, it does say the description, but I can't actually see the image. The emoji tray used to work perfectly in Windows 10 on my workstation....
  5. My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.

My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.: How can I fix this? If I hover over the place holder, it does say the description, but I can't actually see the image. The emoji tray used to work perfectly in Windows 10 on my workstation....
  6. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  7. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  8. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  9. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  10. Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection

Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection: The Windows emoji panel will be shown if you press Windows logo key + . period After that, you can select an emoji to put it into an input box, for instance, Notepad.This feature doesn't work on a remote desktop connection RDP. In other words, after selecting an emoji, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows emoji

2. emoji shortcut windows 10 phone

3. cant find middle finger emoji windows 10

4. emoji windows