Windows 10: Windows Enterprise LTSB

Discus and support Windows Enterprise LTSB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sir what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016. Regards Umesh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Umesh Bhalerao, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Windows Enterprise LTSB

Dear Sir

what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016.

Regards

Umesh

:)

Umesh Bhalerao, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise vs LTSB

Hi,

Windows 10 Enterprise is like Windows 10 Home or Windows Pro but with more options. You need to have a license for Windows 10 Enterprise before you can install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. One of the difference between the two is that Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB will not get any feature update while Windows 10 Enterprise will receive feature updates. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will only receive security updates and if you want to update the said edition to a higher version, you need to re-install Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB using the installation file that has the updated version. Another difference is that Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will not have the usual built-in applications like Cortana, Windows Store, Microsoft Edge, etc. For more information, kindly refer to this
    blog.

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

I installed Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and discovered that the new edge browser is not included as part of the install.

Cortana is also unavailable in this version.

Are there any other features that are not included in the LTSB release?

Howard-Wright, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Windows Enterprise LTSB

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Installed by mistake

I downloaded and installed Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB not realizing that it does not contain Edge or Cortana. Apparently I need Windows 10 Enterprise - not the LTSB version. What is the easiest way
    to convert my installation to Windows 10 Enterprise without having to reinstall all the other programs that I have installed since the LTSB installation?

PhilReedsc, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Enterprise LTSB

1. Windows Enterprise LTSB - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSB

2. Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know: hello,i wanted to see if i can upgrade my windows 10 enterprise to like free one in the microsoft website because i dont have the microsoft store and some features also i have an app that deadlocking the pc so i gotten an idea to download it from the app store in windows, and...
  3. Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know: hello,i wanted to see if i can upgrade my windows 10 enterprise to like free one in the microsoft website because i dont have the microsoft store and some features also i have an app that deadlocking the pc so i gotten an idea to download it from the app store in windows, and...
  4. Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need to purchase license for windows 10 enterprise LTSB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to purchase license for windows 10 enterprise LTSB?: Dear Sir, I need windows 10 enterprise LTSB licenses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-purchase-license-for-windows-10/6fc380cb-8278-49f0-9529-577959945946
  6. I need to purchase license for windows 10 enterprise LTSB?

I need to purchase license for windows 10 enterprise LTSB?: Dear Sir, I need windows 10 enterprise LTSB licenses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-purchase-license-for-windows-10/6fc380cb-8278-49f0-9529-577959945946
  7. I need to purchase license for windows 10 enterprise LTSB?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB _v607 to Windows 11 IOT

Upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB _v607 to Windows 11 IOT: Hi Team,I am in the process of upgrading the Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB to the most recent version of Windows 11 IOT.Kindly let me know how to perform the in-place upgrade without losing any data in the existing environment and the location & steps to implement further....
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB _v607 to Windows 11 IOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB _v607 to Windows 11 IOT: Hi Team,I am in the process of upgrading the Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB to the most recent version of Windows 11 IOT.Kindly let me know how to perform the in-place upgrade without losing any data in the existing environment and the location & steps to implement further....
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB _v607 to Windows 11 IOT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade