Windows 10: Windows Enterprise LTSB

Discus and support Windows Enterprise LTSB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sir what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016. Regards Umesh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Umesh Bhalerao, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Windows Enterprise LTSB

Dear Sir

what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016.

Regards

Umesh

:)

Umesh Bhalerao, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise vs LTSB

Hi,

Windows 10 Enterprise is like Windows 10 Home or Windows Pro but with more options. You need to have a license for Windows 10 Enterprise before you can install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. One of the difference between the two is that Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB will not get any feature update while Windows 10 Enterprise will receive feature updates. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will only receive security updates and if you want to update the said edition to a higher version, you need to re-install Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB using the installation file that has the updated version. Another difference is that Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will not have the usual built-in applications like Cortana, Windows Store, Microsoft Edge, etc. For more information, kindly refer to this
    blog.

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

I installed Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and discovered that the new edge browser is not included as part of the install.

Cortana is also unavailable in this version.

Are there any other features that are not included in the LTSB release?

Howard-Wright, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Windows Enterprise LTSB

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Installed by mistake

I downloaded and installed Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB not realizing that it does not contain Edge or Cortana. Apparently I need Windows 10 Enterprise - not the LTSB version. What is the easiest way
    to convert my installation to Windows 10 Enterprise without having to reinstall all the other programs that I have installed since the LTSB installation?

PhilReedsc, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Enterprise LTSB

1. Windows Enterprise LTSB - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSB

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB cannot see shared printer on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB cannot see shared printer on Windows 11: We got an extra computer running 10ELTSB and it works for everything we need it to, except communicating to a shared printer. It was initially configured to run a program for x-rays, so pretty much everything was default fresh install + xray program.First I have tried...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB cannot see shared printer on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB cannot see shared printer on Windows 11: We got an extra computer running 10ELTSB and it works for everything we need it to, except communicating to a shared printer. It was initially configured to run a program for x-rays, so pretty much everything was default fresh install + xray program.First I have tried...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB cannot see shared printer on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC sometimes hang up under Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB Value 1067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC sometimes hang up under Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB Value 1067: CPU : Intel i5 9th GenPC Hang symptoms:1monitor without display dark screen; action Power OFF/ON reset :resumed OK2screen showed "we can't sign into your account"...
  6. PC sometimes hang up under Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB Value 1067

PC sometimes hang up under Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB Value 1067: CPU : Intel i5 9th GenPC Hang symptoms:1monitor without display dark screen; action Power OFF/ON reset :resumed OK2screen showed "we can't sign into your account"...
  7. PC sometimes hang up under Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB Value 1067

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How can I upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 to LTSC 2019 or higher?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 to LTSC 2019 or higher?: I have a system running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 and would like to know how I can upgrade to LTSC 2019 or higher. Can I upgrade with the product key, or do I need to get new product key?Is it possible to do the upgrade through Microsoft website?...
  9. How can I upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 to LTSC 2019 or higher?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 to LTSC 2019 or higher?: I have a system running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 and would like to know how I can upgrade to LTSC 2019 or higher. Can I upgrade with the product key, or do I need to get new product key?Is it possible to do the upgrade through Microsoft website?...
  10. How can I upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 to LTSC 2019 or higher?