Windows 10: windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys

Discus and support windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This has just happened since Msft decided all of us Enterprise users that had MAK license needed to change to KMS license, and reactivate their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ckbeme102598, Nov 7, 2018.

1. windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys

This has just happened since Msft decided all of us Enterprise users that had MAK license needed to change to KMS license, and reactivate their products. For most of us that means minimally Windows 10 and Office 2013.

I was just on the site, and Office 2013 is still available with both KMS and MAK license/keys. But Windows is only up through Windows 8.1. They even have VISTA available!!

I administered the VLSC for a few years at one of my recent jobs, but I left as did several people. Crummy place to work.

Anyway the owner of the company said any of us that used the software on our home PC, we could keep it. They bought way more licenses than they needed.

So, has anyone heard if Msft decided to omit Windows 10 from this forced Prod Key change?

Thanks for any help

ck

:)

ckbeme102598, Nov 7, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 7, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Nov 7, 2018
  4. windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys

1. windows enterprise service center doesn't have ANY Windows 10 downloads or keys - Similar Threads - enterprise service center

2. How to download Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi, everyone.I want to download and install the Windows 10 Enterprise edition. I have a valid product key of this edition. Can I download it through Media Creation Tool? If so, then how to do it? If not, then is there any other ways to download it? Please help me with this....
  3. Windows Enterprise key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Enterprise key: I was using a company laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise and the company went out of business and permitted employees to keep the laptops. Now, however, there is a message that appears on the desktop to say windows needs to be activated.I am not sure what I should do. Should I...
  4. Windows Enterprise key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Enterprise key: I was using a company laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise and the company went out of business and permitted employees to keep the laptops. Now, however, there is a message that appears on the desktop to say windows needs to be activated.I am not sure what I should do. Should I...
  5. Windows Enterprise key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC doesn't have windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC doesn't have windows store: how can I install windows store to my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-ltsc-doesnt-have-windows/12b62236-316f-4676-9b2f-6840499a49b0
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise - where is the action center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise - where is the action center?: Or did my company just make a policy to block it? I can't count the times that I've barely seen a notification and want to go back and read it again. The action center icon at the far right of the task bar that is on my person Windows 10 Pro computers isn't even there. It's...
  8. W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?: Belatedly trialing W10 and trying to tweak and customize it. I've made a lot of changes, including turning off Windows Defender via the registry and GPEDIT, but I can't shut down the Security Center Service - the options are all greyed out. Is there a regfix for this? Thanks....
  9. W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?: Belatedly trialing W10 and trying to tweak and customize it. I've made a lot of changes, including turning off Windows Defender via the registry and GPEDIT, but I can't shut down the Security Center Service - the options are all greyed out. Is there a regfix for this? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Key: Good day I would like to purchase a Windows 10 Enterprise key. The windows I am using are a windows 10 enterprise that is not activated. The key I'm trying to buy is for windows 10 Enterprise LTSC will that key work on my windows. If I go to properties on my PC it shows...