Windows 10: Windows enters home screen automatically

Discus and support Windows enters home screen automatically in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I switched to windows 11 couple of days ago on my laptop. Since then, windows is automatically entering desktop after a few times. I face it usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MuinAbrar, May 20, 2022.

1. MuinAbrar Win User

Windows enters home screen automatically

I switched to windows 11 couple of days ago on my laptop. Since then, windows is automatically entering desktop after a few times. I face it usually while running any program. The mouse icon turns to loading icon and the windows comes back to home and the app minimizes. It is a small issue I know but very annoying as it occurs frequently. Can anybody help me turn off this kind of issue ?

:)

MuinAbrar, May 20, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 20, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 20, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows enters home screen automatically - Similar Threads - enters home screen

2. Files Automatically Saving to Home Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Automatically Saving to Home Screen: Hey, recently, each time I download a file, it automatically appears on my home screen, and can't really find a reason as to why this happens. Does anyone why?...
  3. Files Automatically Saving to Home Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Automatically Saving to Home Screen: Hey, recently, each time I download a file, it automatically appears on my home screen, and can't really find a reason as to why this happens. Does anyone why?...
  4. Files Automatically Saving to Home Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows enters home screen automatically

Windows enters home screen automatically: I switched to windows 11 couple of days ago on my laptop. Since then, windows is automatically entering desktop after a few times. I face it usually while running any program. The mouse icon turns to loading icon and the windows comes back to home and the app minimizes. It is...
  6. Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN: I have a Lenovo Ideapad3. After finishing gmail I saw an alert in the tray at the bottom. “Windows Updates needed” 4 updates listed. Clicked on Restart Now. When I came back later, Home Screen asked for pin. I tried my fingerprint but that didn’t work. The PIN field would not...
  7. Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN

Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN: I have a Lenovo Ideapad3. After finishing gmail I saw an alert in the tray at the bottom. “Windows Updates needed” 4 updates listed. Clicked on Restart Now. When I came back later, Home Screen asked for pin. I tried my fingerprint but that didn’t work. The PIN field would not...
  8. Entering password automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entering password automatically: I don't know if this is the proper forum for this, but I'd like to know if there is a Widows program to automatically enter password into an application's logon screen. The screen contains the userID, but requires adding the password "manually".All suggestions and assistance...
  9. Entering password automatically

Entering password automatically: I don't know if this is the proper forum for this, but I'd like to know if there is a Widows program to automatically enter password into an application's logon screen. The screen contains the userID, but requires adding the password "manually".All suggestions and assistance...
  10. Automatic entering password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic entering password: I'm looking for either a script or, else, a third party app which will allow me to enter a password into an app logon window automatically.My password manager will not do it in some cases.All help and suggestions greatly appreciated....