Windows 10: windows erased my graphics drivers

Discus and support windows erased my graphics drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was playing rigs of rods 0.4.8.0, then it blacked my screen, crashed, & erased my stupid graphics drivers. this happened to me several times "PLeAsE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wokeAFDA, Feb 25, 2019.

1. wokeAFDA Win User

windows erased my graphics drivers

I was playing rigs of rods 0.4.8.0, then it blacked my screen, crashed, & erased my stupid graphics drivers. this happened to me several times "PLeAsE HeLp"

:)

wokeAFDA, Feb 25, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persist follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team through below link to resolve the issue:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Our Xbox support team will assist you better in this regard.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 25, 2019
  4. windows erased my graphics drivers

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

windows erased my graphics drivers

1. windows erased my graphics drivers - Similar Threads - erased graphics drivers

2. Updating My Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating My Graphics Driver: My current graphics driver is AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, a relatively old driver, that is not efficient enough for an app that I am trying to run. So i went to install an updated version of it: AMD Adrenalin 24.1.1I got the file for it off this site...
  3. Updating My Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating My Graphics Driver: My current graphics driver is AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, a relatively old driver, that is not efficient enough for an app that I am trying to run. So i went to install an updated version of it: AMD Adrenalin 24.1.1I got the file for it off this site...
  4. Is my graphics driver outdated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my graphics driver outdated?: I'm using:- Dell Vostro 3500- Graphic Driver: IntelR UHD GraphicsI'm just playing Roblox and it keeps crashing for no reason, can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-graphics-driver-outdated/82e6fa60-ca54-4870-9a45-ad5d576a0a14
  5. Is my graphics driver outdated?

Is my graphics driver outdated?: I'm using:- Dell Vostro 3500- Graphic Driver: IntelR UHD GraphicsI'm just playing Roblox and it keeps crashing for no reason, can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-graphics-driver-outdated/82e6fa60-ca54-4870-9a45-ad5d576a0a14
  6. Where my graphical drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where my graphical drivers?: My video drivers crashed again. I tried this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers , as I did a lot of times, because video drivers are crashing too much often. After autodetection I got this: Which of this drivers are a graphical driver? I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop 64...
  7. Where my graphical drivers?

Where my graphical drivers?: My video drivers crashed again. I tried this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers , as I did a lot of times, because video drivers are crashing too much often. After autodetection I got this: Which of this drivers are a graphical driver? I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop 64...
  8. Where my graphical drivers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. windows graphics drivere

windows graphics drivere: I having issue with my graphics driver update problem , even after downloading the update it doesn't showing the install button instead it show downland again, I don't know what to do???...
  10. my graphics driver is not detected by windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my graphics driver is not detected by windows: I'm using windows 10 and my graphics driver is AMD Radeon HD8670M + 8650G 2GB dual graphics. everything was working fine until when I tried to update the graphics driver. The driver were installed successfully but its not recognized by the windows and in device manager its...