Windows 10: WINDOWS ERROR 43

Discus and support WINDOWS ERROR 43 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing some minecraft and my pc crashed and rebooted into a different resolution and way bigger icons then i checked in device manager in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by REAP_ARBYZ, Jul 22, 2019.

1. WINDOWS ERROR 43

I was playing some minecraft and my pc crashed and rebooted into a different resolution and way bigger icons then i checked in device manager in the control panel or whatever and it had a yellow caution symbol on my graphics card and when i went into it it said windows error 43 then i watched a bunch of videos and they told me to update my drivers or go back to old drivers so i did that and it didn’t work so i used a virus scanner and it didn’t do anything then i refitted my graphics card and now it wont even boot my gpu is a GeForce RTX 2080

Someone plz help me fix it so i can go back to minecraft it also showed a black screen with a lot of purple lines everywhere plz help thx

:)

REAP_ARBYZ, Jul 22, 2019
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jul 22, 2019
  3. error code 43

Hi 孔孔, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

The error code 43 means that either the device drivers or the device itself has an issue.

I suggest you refer to the support article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/310123...

If the above mentioned steps don’t help, please contact your device manufacturer for further assistance.

NighthawkX, Jul 22, 2019
  4. WINDOWS ERROR 43

Bluetooth radio driver code 43 since windows 10 upgrade.

Hi George,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

A Code 43 error is generated when Device Manager stops a hardware device because the hardware reported to Windows that it's having some kind of unspecified problem.

First, I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.

• In the new window, click
      Hardware and Sound

• In the list of options, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before the Code 43 error appeared? If so, it's very possible that the change you made caused the Code 43 error. Undo the change if
    you can, restart your PC, and then check again for the Code 43 error.

Update BIOS. In some situations, an outdated BIOS could be causing a specific issue with a device that is causing it to report an issue to Windows - thus the Code 43 error.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS ERROR 43

1. WINDOWS ERROR 43 - Similar Threads - ERROR

2. Office 2000 error code while installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 2000 error code while installing: I just installed office 2000 professional and got error code 1904 and 1919. I was making a check book and when i went to open it an add it inst there the same with word. what do i do to fix it...
  3. Just purchased a laptop with windows 10, but a week later got error code "0xC004F213"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased a laptop with windows 10, but a week later got error code "0xC004F213": Just got this laptop, and the error code "0xC004F213" came up - I have certificate of ownership on my laptop, and there's a holographic sticker on the bottom too, and the laptop was purchased from TPLUK on Amazon - all considered I must have a genuine copy of windows 10, and...
  4. Pin error: 0x801c0451

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin error: 0x801c0451: Trying to setup a user to Windows Hello but she can't setup a pin. Any ideas? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-error-0x801c0451/adec50a8-d97d-4644-92bb-235bb2dd3e50
  5. Got Blue Screen Error After Installing Python 3.7 With "Add Python 3.7 to PATH" Option Checked

Got Blue Screen Error After Installing Python 3.7 With "Add Python 3.7 to PATH" Option Checked: Today I installed Python 3.7 with these two options checked in installation wizard. (1) Add Python 3.7 to PATH (2) Install for all users. After installing when I restart my PC, got the blue screen error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". After that, I reinstall Python 3.7 With "Add...
  6. "Send your messages using this name" resulted in error 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Send your messages using this name" resulted in error 0x80004005: Whenever I tried to add my gmail account to mail and calendar, I am asked to "send your messages using thia name", whatever I typed in would result in an error (code: 0x80004005), and I cannot add my gmail account. Please help....
  7. BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Hello! I got a blue screen of death while updating windows 10. The code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I will link the dump file. Dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c1OzxHc0xnwsgEj8h4EQKK-oo2Rci5l4 Regards, Matthew. ***Original title: Blue...
  8. Why won't my uproar wireless connect? It says "driver error".

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't my uproar wireless connect? It says "driver error".: So for the past few days I've been trying to connect my uproar wireless to my Acer Aspire. When I press connect on the uproar wireless on bluetooth and devices it would normally say "Connected Voice, Music" but it doesn't. it only says "Connected" and when I try to play a...
  9. please help me out with this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please help me out with this error: this thing pop's up when i try to install a red gear driver -create process failed Error code:0xc1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-out-with-this-error/3b2b0fa4-faf4-4c88-a9c2-38649dce5783
  10. Error: Hashes for file member 'System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll' do not match

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: Hashes for file member 'System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll' do not match: I perform sfc /scannow and getting the below error. Any idea how to fix it? I had tried uninstall all .net version and reinstall but still having the issue on my Win10 box. 2019-09-17 14:36:07, Info CSI 00004437 [SR] Verifying 100 components 2019-09-17...