Windows 10: Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

Discus and support Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I have been trying to install a scanner (fujitsu fi 7160) I have downloaded the relevant driver from the fujitsu website. Everything has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dwayne05, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Dwayne05 Win User

Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

Hi All,

I have been trying to install a scanner (fujitsu fi 7160) I have downloaded the relevant driver from the fujitsu website. Everything has been connected. Windows seems to pick up the device under printers and scanners but when I try to use the scanner itself within windows fax & scan or the Scan app from the Microsoft store, it does not seem to detect it.

It detects the device from a split second and then disables it within device manager. Every time I try to enable it, it displays in the scan app and then is disabled straight away. The error code I receive is 22. I've tried this in multiple USB ports. Is there any reason as to why this is happening?

Thanks

:)

Dwayne05, Sep 9, 2019
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

1. Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager) - Similar Threads - Error Code Device

2. Code 19 Error in Device Manager USB Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 19 Error in Device Manager USB Devices: I use the Logitech Pro X Superlight Wireless as my mouse. As of yesterday, my mouse was working fine wirelessly. I turned off my PC and plugged my mouse in to charge. Today, the mouse no longer works wirelessly, and has to be plugged directly into the computer to work. After...
  3. Fix This device is disabled (Code 22) error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This device is disabled (Code 22) error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]When you connect a USB or a wireless device to your computer, Windows first installs its compatible driver. A device driver is software that establishes a connection between the hardware and the Operating System. It helps an Operating System identify the type of...
  4. Error code 10 in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 10 in device manager.: Hi so recently, I 've been seeing this error in a driver called "intel smart sound technology for usb audio." Because of it my audio is completely gone and when I tried updating the driver through device manager, it blankly gives this code called error code 10 and says that...
  5. Device Manager Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Error Code 43: Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction. PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW Windows Ver: 1909 BIOS: GL552VW.304 Latest Firmware, Chipley, and Drivers...
  6. Device Manager Error Code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager Error Code 43: Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction. PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW Windows Ver: 1909 BIOS: GL552VW.304 Latest Firmware, Chipley, and...
  7. Device Manager Error Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager Error Code: Hi, Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i fix my error code? thanks for any and all help, Toby...
  8. Device Manager Error Code

Device Manager Error Code: Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i either fix my error code or update video drivers without device manager? thanks...
  9. DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10

DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10: Iam trying to install mediatek driver USB VCOM but always done with an error "this device cannot start error code 10". i tried to update driver from mediatek download page and install the updated driver version 1.0.8 still i experienced the same error. when i tried to look at...
  10. Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows: How to: Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows List of Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows Device Manager displays information about each device. This includes the device type, device status, manufacturer, device-specific properties, and...