Windows 10: Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

Discus and support Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I have been trying to install a scanner (fujitsu fi 7160) I have downloaded the relevant driver from the fujitsu website. Everything has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dwayne05, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Dwayne05 Win User

Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

Hi All,

I have been trying to install a scanner (fujitsu fi 7160) I have downloaded the relevant driver from the fujitsu website. Everything has been connected. Windows seems to pick up the device under printers and scanners but when I try to use the scanner itself within windows fax & scan or the Scan app from the Microsoft store, it does not seem to detect it.

It detects the device from a split second and then disables it within device manager. Every time I try to enable it, it displays in the scan app and then is disabled straight away. The error code I receive is 22. I've tried this in multiple USB ports. Is there any reason as to why this is happening?

Thanks

:)

Dwayne05, Sep 9, 2019
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager)

1. Windows Error Code 22 (Device manager) - Similar Threads - Error Code Device

2. PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager: I've been having problem getting my device connected to my laptop. Recently purchased the Acer Aspire 3 (A315-41G-R5RJ) running AMD Ryzen 3 2200U, and a Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface for my audio work. The problem I’m facing right now is I’m not able to...
  3. windows webcam not working error code, not showing in device manager

windows webcam not working error code, not showing in device manager: Basically as you may have guessed from the subject i cannot use my webcam, there is an error message which is 0xA00F4244<NocamerasAreAttached> i have googled many different forums how to resolve this, i have tried resetting the settings nothing changed, i have tried...
  4. Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver

Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver: My pc is an HP Pavilion 15 and the graphics drivers are AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon(TM) R8 M445DX. Yes, I've tried installing the drivers through the amd and doesn't work, tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them but keep getting error/code 43. the only...
  5. Device Manager System Device Errors

Device Manager System Device Errors: What's the meaning of the 5 System devices errors starting with the highlighted device the the Device Manager screenshot below? What's required to eliminate the errors? I also included a screenshot of system information I reviewed the Properties tabs for these devices and...
  6. Device Manager Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Manager Error: Hello, I have a problem with Device Manager! When I type "Device Manager" and open as normal it's appear this message down below, but when I open it from Control Panels, I can open normally. How to fix this? [ATTACH] Windows 10 Insider 1903 (Build 18346.1)...
  7. Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors

Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors: I recently installed Windows 10 on an older EarthWalk Lap15EW12 and right after that i noticed in device manager that multiple devices were giving Code 12s and were not usable. Here are the devices listed 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller Broadcom 802.11G Wireless...
  8. Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes: In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers: https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...e-manager1.png When I expand any of those items, there are no error codes and they all say...
  9. Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes: In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers: https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...e-manager1.png When I expand any of those items, there are no error codes and they all say...
  10. Device Manager item Code 32

Device Manager item Code 32: When I open DM, I see that the System Devices tree is expanded, and way down there is an item with a yellow ! triangle icon, for Remote Desktop Device Redirector Bus. Clicking on it, it says Code 32 (that there's a driver or service disabled). I don't see any errors in any of...