Windows 10: windows error coming out at the startup

Discus and support windows error coming out at the startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows cannot find C:\Users\giris\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\afdvgsjf\ivchegfr.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GIRISHARORA1, Feb 18, 2019.

1. windows error coming out at the startup

Windows cannot find

C:\Users\giris\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\afdvgsjf\ivchegfr.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

only Ok button option is there

:)

GIRISHARORA1, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 18, 2019
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

windows error coming out at the startup

RadeonX2, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

windows error coming out at the startup

1. windows error coming out at the startup - Similar Threads - error coming startup

2. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  3. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  4. When will Windows 12 come out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 12 come out?: Any idea? : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-come-out/127fcd4a-4611-49b1-a9a8-447a1cb04efd
  5. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Hello there,Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  6. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Hello there,Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  7. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

9. is Windows11 comeing out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is Windows11 comeing out: i want t oknow if Windows11 is real and comeing out on june 24 that is today at 11:00am right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows11-comeing-out/ef9dec01-ede3-4dbf-bf28-709e1d37829a
  10. screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.: We just bought a new HP Pavilion with Microsoft Windows 10. Initially, the screen would flash and out of range message when the computer was coming out of sleep mode, but now, it is flashing the out of range message on Startup. Not sure how we can fix anything if the monitor...