Windows 10: Windows Error(Hardware error)

Discus and support Windows Error(Hardware error) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is crashes practically every day.The error message I get in my Windows Reliability History log is as below. Description A problem with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SKB14, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SKB14 Win User

Windows Error(Hardware error)

My PC is crashes practically every day.The error message I get in my Windows Reliability History log is as below.

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 3000040
    Parameter 1: 2
    Parameter 2: ffffbb85f600f5e0
    Parameter 3: 180
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 16393

Files that help describe the problem
    RealTek-20190605-1848.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt
    WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
    Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
    Server information: f8d536a3-24cc-4472-83cb-6c917d756ec7

Minidump Files link:-

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhVHKdajSriQkiKX4vp6grRWnNaj?e=5PXAHM

:)

SKB14, Jun 5, 2019
  2. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows Error(Hardware error) :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows Error(Hardware error) :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows Error(Hardware error) :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows Error(Hardware error) :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows Error(Hardware error) :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows Error(Hardware error) :D

x01r, Jun 5, 2019
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows Error(Hardware error) :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jun 5, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Error(Hardware error) - Similar Threads - Error Hardware error

2. Windows Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hardware Error: Hello!Wondered if anyone would be kind enough to advise on where I need to go from here.A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffbf0fd4ebf010Parameter 2:...
  3. Windows Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hardware Error: when I am gaming sometimes my screen goes completely black or its black and the gpu fans spin loud. BUt it always goes black and cant do anything. Reliability monitor Hardware error is below.PC info - i9 13900k , asus 4090 gpu ddr5 ram x4dump file -...
  4. Windows Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hardware Error: when I am gaming sometimes my screen goes completely black or its black and the gpu fans spin loud. BUt it always goes black and cant do anything. Reliability monitor Hardware error is below.PC info - i9 13900k , asus 4090 gpu ddr5 ram x4dump file -...
  5. Windows Hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hardware error: Hello everyone,I have updated windows 11 to the latest version 22H2 this morning but since then I kept getting freeze screen and had to restart manually, after that when checking error report tool it shows a windows hardware error after around 30 mins of using the...
  6. Windows Hardware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hardware error: Hello everyone,I have updated windows 11 to the latest version 22H2 this morning but since then I kept getting freeze screen and had to restart manually, after that when checking error report tool it shows a windows hardware error after around 30 mins of using the...
  7. Windows Hardware error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Hardware error: Everyday I check: Reliability Monitor - on my Desktop and for the last couple of weeks it has been showing: Windows Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, Code: 141 My version: Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 176411
  8. Windows hardware errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows hardware errors: Hello! I need some help with some errors that only occur when the pc is under high stress in aplications such as gaming. I constantly get crashes, freezes and BSOD-s that always have a rounding error of some sort. The errors have codes 193 and 141, both named LiveKernelEvent....
  9. Windows Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error: I have a problem with my computer. When the processor power is fully utilized, the computer temporarily freezes. There is a report generated by the reliability history program. This is the report: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12/‎12/‎2020 15:09 Status...
  10. windows hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows hardware error: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc90eae8a6010 Parameter 2: fffff8037f5b4a30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2944 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: ffffe50731c225f0 Parameter 3: 180 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17763