Windows 10: WINDOWS ERROR IN UPDATE AND DLL FILES

Discus and support WINDOWS ERROR IN UPDATE AND DLL FILES in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If you observe the picture carefully you can see that, there is no WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICE and even inREGISTRY EDITOR there is no WINDOWS UPDATE FILE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PRINCEBRIANMALLYA, Aug 7, 2020.

1. WINDOWS ERROR IN UPDATE AND DLL FILES

• If you observe the picture carefully you can see that, there is no WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICE and even inREGISTRY EDITOR there is no WINDOWS UPDATE FILE. How can i fix these please? i can't update my computer.
    • And also there is an error on START-UP CHECK LIBRARY.dll every time irestart or power on the computer it brings up the error how can i fix this one too?

WINDOWS ERROR IN UPDATE AND DLL FILES d5fdf0c4-4a71-4e6a-8436-52840d93315a?upload=true.jpg

:)

PRINCEBRIANMALLYA, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

dll file not found after Creator's Update, Code Execution Cannot Proceed

Hi Aberfoyle,

It is possible that the
    .dll file was corrupted during the update causing the error to occur.
    To better assist you, kindly find the
    .dll file
    in
    c:\Windows\System32. If you can find the
    .dll file, it means that we need to
    register
    your
    .dll file
    to your
    Operating System
    for it to
    work. To do this, we need to
    unregister
    the
    .dll file
    first and
    re-register
    it. Here are the steps on how to do so:

To unregister the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 /u c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

To re-register the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

If you cannot find the
    .dll
    file in
    c:\Windows\System32,
    kindly run these methods of troubleshooting
    so that we will know if the issue is within/not within the
    Operating System:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Note:
    Kindly run
    SFC twice or thrice
    and check for results before you proceed to the next method.

Method 2: Clean Boot.

Clean Boot
    will
    stop or disable
    the
    applications
    that are running in your
    computer's background.
    To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

After performing these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and still the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    computer/laptop manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Windows update now MSVCP110.dll missing

Hi Maudsley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are acing issues with accessing the operating system with MSVCP110.dll error, we will be help you with this issue.

Do let us know:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device?
    • When exactly you get this error message?

Step 1: As a workaround, I suggest you to download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and
    check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2020
  4. WINDOWS ERROR IN UPDATE AND DLL FILES

Windows 10 updates - Problems with disappearing or corrupt .dll files (MSVCR110.dll + MSVCP100.dll + nvspcap64.dll)

Last year (2015) I changed from Windows 8.1 to the free Windows 10. The Microsoft help-team solved some initial problems (disappearing .dll files for my "Windows Live Mail" program:
    MSVCR110.dll), thereafter till 09/02/2016 everything worked normally.

But, on 09/02/2016, Microsoft installed a major update on my PC and again .dll files disappeared. The previous problem with
    MSVCR110.dll reappeared. Why ??? Thanks to the community I could reinstall that file, but will I have to do that each time Microsoft installs a new update ???

Now also the file MSVCP100.dll is missing (that is new !!!) and the system says there is an error in c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll :
    "Ontbrekende vermelding: shadowplayonsystemstart".

QUESTIONS:

• How can I resolve the remaining 2 problems (MSVCP100.dll +
      nvspcap64.dll )? and
    • How can I prevent that future windows10 updates cause the same problems ???
    In advance, thanks for your help.

Hugo

<Moved from Windows Other/Unknown>

HugoDeMeyer, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS ERROR IN UPDATE AND DLL FILES

1. WINDOWS ERROR IN UPDATE AND DLL FILES - Similar Threads - ERROR UPDATE DLL

2. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  3. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  4. dll file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dll file error: I get the following error when opening JW Library app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Is it the app or the dill file? Help?Faulting application name: JWLibrary.exe, version: 13.2.45.0, time stamp: 0x62c85d61Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll,...
  5. dll file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dll file error: I get the following error when opening JW Library app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Is it the app or the dill file? Help?Faulting application name: JWLibrary.exe, version: 13.2.45.0, time stamp: 0x62c85d61Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll,...
  6. Dll error, windows security, windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dll error, windows security, windows update: Hello everyone. Im struggling with "There was a problem starting StartupCheckLibrary.dll The specified module could not be found" error in my PC almost everytime i use my laptop. I tried searching onlinehow to fix it and im still not out of the situation. Even my windows...
  7. Error in .dll files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in .dll files: Hello Windows! I wanted to install some games on my laptop but when I started installing them I got some errors like: unarc.dll file missing gf.dll file missing isdone file error sdl2 error game.dll file error So, I watched some videos on youtube to how to fix them. After...
  8. Registry error for my .dll file

Registry error for my .dll file: I am trying to install capicom .dll for my digital signature but am getting error 0x80020009. The regsvr32 from command prompt is also not working. What should I do to resolve the problem...
  9. comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file

comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file: how to update comctl32.dll file in windows 10 i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comctl32dll-file-problem-it-says-update-this-dll/03c776d0-2da6-4ae4-a58d-10bbc466d9c5
  10. .dll file error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .dll file error: i could not find cudart.dll error pls check and reply urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file-error/6bf7e100-cd26-4bff-96ac-7f751863e2db"