Windows 10: Windows error message

Discus and support Windows error message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have been getting error messages when I start my PC. Upon starting I receive multiple error messages for Icloud, onedrive, and citrix. Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by F-S-Q, May 22, 2020 at 6:42 PM.

1. F-S-Q Win User

Windows error message

Hi,

I have been getting error messages when I start my PC. Upon starting I receive multiple error messages for Icloud, onedrive, and citrix. Error 0xc000012f

I am not sure but this may have happened after a windows update. Along with this, the said apps/programs are not running. I am also unable to install/uninstall programs into the PC. When I run the system settings, and access 'apps', it simply crashes.

last update on 5/17/2020:

Cumulative update for .NET framework for 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 1903 for x64

Please help.

:)

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 22, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows error message

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

Thema:

Windows error message

1. Windows error message - Similar Threads - error message

2. Error Code 0x80072F76-0x20016 and this message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 0x80072F76-0x20016 and this message: Unable to open Settings to Restore or Recover my laptop since a recent Upgrade. I get this error message from trying to use the Microsoft download. I also get a...
  3. Windows 10 wont update to ver. 1903. Gives this error message. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wont update to ver. 1903. Gives this error message. How to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/51D3K1CK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq7yga/windows_10_wont_update_to_ver_1903_gives_this/
  4. error message Windows 10 performing updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message Windows 10 performing updates: I am working on a laptop that just installed Build 1909 when trying to get further updates installed I get the following messages as the screenshot shows [ATTACH] I searched on the error messages and in a solution I found on the support site it said to rename Catroot2...
  5. Windows Start up error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start up error message: Please see the error message below "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." What does it mean and what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-up-error-message/a6e8720a-9b05-43b4-81d3-710dbad8bfca
  6. Dwm.exe Error Message At Startup Everytime?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dwm.exe Error Message At Startup Everytime?: Dell xps 15 9550 i5-6300hq processor 8gb ram 250gb ssd Windows 10 Pro I had this laptop for many years. About a few years ago, everytime I start up my laptop, i get a message that says Dwm.exe Aero glass for Win 8.1+ incompatibility issue you should download appopiate...
  7. windows error message from microsoft store.Code: 0x80070422

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows error message from microsoft store.Code: 0x80070422: I had to restore then reset windows. I cant download from store with this message Code: 0x80070422. I tried everything like setting windows update to automatic. I put a new key in the registry enablesoftwareupdatedata and set the value to 1. I tried with windows defender...
  8. Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified: I cannot restore my computer because I keep getting this error message: Script: c:\users\<Removed>\rasautou.vbs Line 3 Char 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002 Source: null And I cannot copy and paste because it wont' let me do that...
  9. "Access is denied" error message on any external storage, external hardrive, cd drive,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Access is denied" error message on any external storage, external hardrive, cd drive,...: Hello, I am getting "access is denied" whenever I try to insert any device via the usb port, external hard drive, usb flash drive, my android phone, camera and even the cd drive. The devices would appear though on file explorer with a generic name but cannot be opened. I...
  10. Email cannot be sent on MS Surface. error message re insufficient memory when there's...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email cannot be sent on MS Surface. error message re insufficient memory when there's...: I began getting an error message saying email may not have been sent due to insufficient memory. However there is plenty of memory and I have deleted a ton of old email. Error message continues to show meaning emails will neither be sent nor received. What can I do to fix...