Windows 10: Windows error plus Office error

Discus and support Windows error plus Office error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i was working around i found i can't open WINWORD.exe any more ! i thought it was a little error so i just reboots my machine. then i recived... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex Zender, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Windows error plus Office error

when i was working around i found i can't open WINWORD.exe any more !

i thought it was a little error so i just reboots my machine.

then i recived the 0xc000142 error and my chrome can crashed.

i can't start up the chrome webbrowser any more!

then my wechat, my powerpoint all microsoft Office programs stopped working!

i tried to open regedit but it stopped working too!

when i tried to open a .c document it reports :Could not open language English.lng

then i tried to use this command:

sfc/scannow

ipconfig

for %1 in %windir%\system32\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %1

then kapersky started to kill my applcations

windows asks me to install derect xxx

my wechat stops working as well!

every things stoped woring!!! Windows error plus Office error db328113-9d84-4e70-8f3c-5280cfcd0ef1?upload=true.png Windows error plus Office error f83bc32a-67cd-41ed-94ed-edd021ed4735?upload=true.png stops working ! T A T

everything is fine! but everything stoped working! Windows error plus Office error dcc90024-4aa6-4dc4-b3dc-a5f42ad8db08?upload=true.png

:)

Alex Zender, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Office 2013 error

Some had the same issue. Try one of those advises:

Drone, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Office 2013 error

I tried all of these examples and it did not fix it?----
    Based on my research, this error might occur when Excel (or Word) can not locate system's Temporary folder and can be fixed by doing the following:
    • Open Start > Run > regedit
    • Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders and modify the key Cache with a valid path (ie: C:\Windows\Temp ).
    BTW, if you are opening these documents from intranet or trusted sites, also check the Internet Options > Security, uncheck the Enable Protected Mode option under Local intranet and Trusted sites if they are checked.

On post # 2 It only happens on an email attachments with Office Documents, I do not get these errors on documents that I type or create.

Thanks

I also went to "trusted sites" in options and click on all the boxes and it still does it?
    Anyone got any more options?
    Thanks

hawkredtail, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Windows error plus Office error

Office 2013 error

I get this error in Office 2013 every time I open an Office 2013 document. Anyone got any ideas? I followed the error message and it still pops up every time?

I attached the error tag in this message.

Thanks

hawkredtail, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows error plus Office error

1. Windows error plus Office error - Similar Threads - error plus Office

2. Office 2021 Professional Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 Professional Plus: Dear community service ,can someone please help me if the below website is legitimate? https://officedigital.io/cart/they are offering to sell office 2021 license 24 euro for a lifetime.is this true?Appreciate for reply.P....
  3. Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Professional Plus 2016: I can't I even choose the items in the in the ribbon on my computer for Office Professional Plus 2016. This is my computer and I should be able to set it up for the way I use it. Ruth...
  4. Install Office Pro Plus : Error Code : 30182-44 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Office Pro Plus : Error Code : 30182-44 2: Hello,I'm trying to install MS Office Pro Plus on my new PC but after 5 or 6 seconds I get the following error 30182*44What could be the issue ?Thanks for your help...
  5. win32u.dll error plus another error

in Windows 10 Customization
    win32u.dll error plus another error: I have this win32u.dll error and it will barely let me do anything. I cant even reset it to factory new because it will come up with an error. Please help. I've tried everything[ATTACH]...
  6. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  7. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  8. Microsoft office professional plus 2013 configures error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office professional plus 2013 configures error: How to fix the pop up when open Microsoft word 2013 professional plus "please wait wile windows configures Microsoft professional plus 2013"...
  9. activate office plus 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate office plus 2016: My office 2016 pst file crashed. I reinstalled it but I can't figure out how to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-office-plus-2016/1c9293b8-a641-4b0e-b5e6-e13ebf44ebde"
  10. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform: Getting this error when I try to open Microsoft Office products now. I've never had this issue and tonight it started up. [img] I tried completely uninstalling with no luck. Tried all the tricks I found online using regedit, without luck. Anybody know how to fix this?...