Windows 10: Windows error problem

Discus and support Windows error problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, everyone I need help on my windows 10 home today I noticed a notepad named 'DEBUG' on my desktop and when I open it shows this -[ATTACH] please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Snehit{IW}, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Windows error problem

Hi, everyone I need help on my windows 10 home today I noticed a notepad named 'DEBUG' on my desktop and when I open it shows this - Windows error problem ba6e1a24-9dff-4627-890a-d51b5c86d95f?upload=true.png please tell me how to solve this and why it is showing this.

:)

Snehit{IW}, Aug 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 22, 2020
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows error problem :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Windows error problem

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows error problem

1. Windows error problem - Similar Threads - error problem

2. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair: Hello Microsoft team! This problem I have is something I cannot seem to fix with many solutions tried. RecoveryYour PC couldn't restart correctlyAfter multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired.Error code: 0sc0000001You'll need...
  3. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair: Hello Microsoft team! This problem I have is something I cannot seem to fix with many solutions tried. RecoveryYour PC couldn't restart correctlyAfter multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired.Error code: 0sc0000001You'll need...
  4. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell: I was trying to fix the downloader with code someone posted on another QnA and it did this and now I'm worried my pc completely broken. Any help would be a life saver!...
  6. Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell

Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell: I was trying to fix the downloader with code someone posted on another QnA and it did this and now I'm worried my pc completely broken. Any help would be a life saver!...
  7. Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643: I have a problem. Due to an issue with updates in general, I have reinstalled Windows 10 on this desktop computer. This has mostly fixed the issue, since I can now get updates for my computer. However, I am unable to install a particular update no matter what I do. That...
  8. Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643

Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643: I have a problem. Due to an issue with updates in general, I have reinstalled Windows 10 on this desktop computer. This has mostly fixed the issue, since I can now get updates for my computer. However, I am unable to install a particular update no matter what I do. That...
  9. Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you: Heyy.. my PC keeps encountering a problem where it suddenly needs to reset. It displays a message saying it's collecting error info and then proceeds to reset. There's also a loud sound accompanying this issue. Sometimes, the screen freezes and I can't click on anything,...