Windows 10: Windows Error Reporting issue

Discus and support Windows Error Reporting issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I continue to get a Windows Error Reporting and this causes my computer to momentary lag, the sound cuts out and the computer freezes for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherH85, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Windows Error Reporting issue

I continue to get a Windows Error Reporting and this causes my computer to momentary lag, the sound cuts out and the computer freezes for a few seconds. The Error is posted. Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlueResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signatureWindows Error Reporting issue :p1: 80070032P2: 13P3: 0P4: NONEP5: 10.0.19041.1466P6: 495P7: P8: P9: P10: Attached files:These files may be available here:Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution

:)

ChristopherH85, Jan 21, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows Error Reporting issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows Error Reporting issue

1. Windows Error Reporting issue - Similar Threads - Error Reporting issue

2. windows error reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows error reporting: so i have been blue screening alot lately and i have windows 11 but i dont know what the error is i checked my system information and went to windows error reports and i get this in that section these blue screens are happening more and more hell just last night my pc blue...
  3. Windows Error Reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Reporting: Hello, I found 4 errors at same time.1. The IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management Service service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.2. The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to...
  4. Windows Error Reporting

Windows Error Reporting: Hello, I found 4 errors at same time.1. The IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management Service service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.2. The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to...
  5. Windows Error Reporting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Reporting issue: I continue to get a Windows Error Reporting and this causes my computer to momentary lag, the sound cuts out and the computer freezes for a few seconds. The Error is posted. Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlueResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem...
  6. Windows Error Reporting issue

Windows Error Reporting issue: I continue to get a Windows Error Reporting and this causes my computer to momentary lag, the sound cuts out and the computer freezes for a few seconds. The Error is posted. Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlueResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem...
  7. Windows error reporting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows error reporting: Randomly my Mouse, keyboard, headset and my CPU pump LED in my computer will turn off for a couple of seconds. i went into event viewer and found these: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-reporting/ac8b7cf9-ff1f-4d04-991b-e06731a51d44
  8. Windows Error Reporting 1001 issue

Windows Error Reporting 1001 issue: My apps keep crashing specifically video games I'm getting this specific error code from the event viewer, does anyone know what the issue is so I can fix it? Thanks in advance, Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 11/7/2020...
  9. report an issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    report an issue: I have been facing many problems in my windows 10 , 1.any browser is not opening. 2.i can't even download and use other apps . 3.and it is hanging up all the time it is recently bought laptop with all the updated versions , then why it is showing these kind of...
  10. Windows Error Reporting

Windows Error Reporting: Version=1 EventType=BlueScreen EventTime=132252343871807280 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=132252343872653574 ReportStatus=268435456 ReportIdentifier=c8772b6a-5de3-483e-8338-72f48057eeef IntegratorReportIdentifier=f8fab601-eb86-4212-b950-a5f1ce87157e Wow64Host=34404...