Windows 10: Windows error shutting down abruptly

Discus and support Windows error shutting down abruptly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I replaced my Dell Inspirion 7737 laptop battery after it swelled up, with a non Dell battery, could not find a Dell battery at the time, it shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JL4040, Nov 19, 2020.

1. JL4040 Win User

Windows error shutting down abruptly

I replaced my Dell Inspirion 7737 laptop battery after it swelled up, with a non Dell battery, could not find a Dell battery at the time, it shut down a lot. Returned it and got another from another source that says Dell on it is it really a Dell? non idea and had been working great for a few moth's until recently. After all these recent windows updates I get the code square saying error shutting down and do not have time to read what it says but it restarts and works fine for days. Had my phone ready to take a picture and it flashed quick this time.

I had all sleep modes off and never was checked for everything in power prior to the last error shutdown.

I just had one again and went to check the error and this was there

"The description for Event ID 2 from source ESRV_SVC_WILLAMETTE cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

.........Watchdog Unable To Get Counter Data. [WATCHDOG]

The resource loader failed to find MUI file"

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

JL4040, Nov 19, 2020

2. abrupt shut down showing error occured and restart

my pc with window 10 SHUTS DOWN ABRUPTLY AND SHOWS ERROR OCCURED AND RESTARTS.THE ERRORS SHOWS WRITTEN "SYSTEM THREADS NOT HANDLED" AND IN BRACKET bcmwL63a.sys. PLEASE LOOK OVER THE ISSUE and give your kind suggestions

neerajanand_10012, Nov 19, 2020
  3. oreo1342 Win User
    oreo1342, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Windows error shutting down abruptly

Lumia 920 is shutting off abruptly

I got my Nokia Lumia 920 5 days ago. The phone shuts off abruptly. I had to hold the power + volume buttons to restart. I was told few apps are shutting this off like Nokia Drive (Beta)...is anyone else facing similar issues? should I get a new Nokia?

ShivajiBarnaliDutta, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows error shutting down abruptly

1. Windows error shutting down abruptly - Similar Threads - error shutting down

2. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  3. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  4. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down: Hello!I have an Asus x571GT, and 7 days ago my laptop suddenly shut down twice within the span of 3 hours. Without warning. Both times it rebooted and at the Windows loading screen it said it had a errors on the C drive. I go to the C drive, Right Click > Tools > Error...
  6. Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down

Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down: Hello!I have an Asus x571GT, and 7 days ago my laptop suddenly shut down twice within the span of 3 hours. Without warning. Both times it rebooted and at the Windows loading screen it said it had a errors on the C drive. I go to the C drive, Right Click > Tools > Error...
  7. Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down

8. Shut down error

Shut down error: What is the fix for this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  9. Computer abruptly shutting down

Computer abruptly shutting down: Hi, My computer just decides to shut down randomly and I'm not sure why it's doing this. I tried to find some more info and here's all I found. Any suggestions? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down error: Hi,the "shutting down" message is continually on screen so I'm unable to do anything. Turning the power off and on just returns me to the same shutting down message. Suggestions please. 42730