Windows 10: Windows Error Update Message?

Discus and support Windows Error Update Message? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please advise as to solution for the following error message: Windows couldn't complete the updates. Undoing Changes. Don't turn off your computer"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DebD99, May 31, 2021.

1. DebD99 Win User

Windows Error Update Message?

Please advise as to solution for the following error message: Windows couldn't complete the updates. Undoing Changes. Don't turn off your computer"

:)

DebD99, May 31, 2021

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 31, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 31, 2021
  4. erixx Win User

Does Windows Update Take 10GB?

Richtclick con "My PC" (Or "My desktop" and "Properties", it tells you if your system has SP1.

1) In your case, I would just reinstall al new (not update or repair), no need to killdisk.

2) Make sure your system is perfectly healthy (Device manager), if needed, install mobo, chipset and SDD drives.

3) Run Winupdate, it will install updates step by step, not 200 at once.

4) Check each step before proceding to next step. Read WinUpdate error messages early (also in Event viewer/System filter by error and warning).

erixx, May 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Error Update Message? - Similar Threads - Error Update Message

2. windows updat fails with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows updat fails with error message: usinf the microsoft helper tool after months of update failure - stalling at 61% on every attempt using the standard window update function! - i now get error message "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2 -Error 0x80d02013" - how to fix? "...
  3. Windows update Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update Error Message: Windows update error message is 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-message/00dca996-096a-4330-b8d4-3675d3fdb9d0
  4. Windows Updates - cant update and no error message

Windows Updates - cant update and no error message: Hi,Windows 10Found sons PC has had no updates since Oct 2020Settings\Windows Update\ says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"Running 'Check for updates' does not return with any Error code,just repeats "Your device is missing important security and...
  5. Windows Update Error Message

Windows Update Error Message: I recently started to get the following error message in my Windows Update app:Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. Does anyone in the community happen to know how to resolve this error? Thank you....
  6. Windows update error message !!

Windows update error message !!: Hi , I rarely ask questions of boards , but this one is driving me bananas !!! When I run a manual check for updates I get this appear :-[ATTACH] This has been happening consistantly for about 1 month now Feature Update is locked using wushowhide !! BUT windows Security...
  7. windows 10 updates error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 updates error messages: I recently installed the most recent windows 10 security patches and fixes and now I am seeing a message that comes up intermittently of a lower case i inside a blue circle. Annoying...
  8. Windows Update Message Error

Windows Update Message Error: [ATTACH] So i just updated my Windows 10, but this message keep showing, idk if there is something wrong with my pc or the windows itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-message-error/863004ae-2c31-4fb2-bdd3-b275f913f5d1
  9. Windows Update error message

Windows Update error message: An error occurred while troubleshooting: An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue Package ID: WindowsUpdateDiagnostic Path: C:\WINDOWS\Diagnostics\Index\WindowsUpdateDiagnostic.xml Error code: 0x80070002 Source: Engine User:...
  10. Windows Update Error Message

Windows Update Error Message: Good day guys, I'm having this error message when searching for updates (via Windows update). I did a PC reset a while back which did solve the issue but now it's back. "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want...