Windows 10: windows error while installing an new os

Discus and support windows error while installing an new os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While installing an new windows 10 64bit.i formatted c drive to install in it then it shows "windows cannot be installed to this disk.the selected disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by natarajank1995, Jul 2, 2019.

1. windows error while installing an new os

While installing an new windows 10 64bit.i formatted c drive to install in it then it shows "windows cannot be installed to this disk.the selected disk has an MBR partition table.on EFI system,windows can only be installed to GPT disks,so i changed the bios setting to Legacy from the UEFI form then it restarted,now it shows recover,system to be repaired, the file:windows/windows 32/winload.exe is missing if i try to press f8 and enter,it blinks. Any solutions ?

:)

natarajank1995, Jul 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Jul 2, 2019
  4. windows error while installing an new os

little cat, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

windows error while installing an new os

1. windows error while installing an new os - Similar Threads - error while installing

2. new os instalation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new os instalation: HelloI´ve downloaded the installation tool, created a boot pen; installed win 10 in a new ssd i bought Kioxia Exceria 480gb; and altered the bios boot priorities for this new ssd ;when i restarted the computer, appears the message to introduce a boot cd and press start, as if...
  3. new os instalation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    new os instalation: HelloI´ve downloaded the installation tool, created a boot pen; installed win 10 in a new ssd i bought Kioxia Exceria 480gb; and altered the bios boot priorities for this new ssd ;when i restarted the computer, appears the message to introduce a boot cd and press start, as if...
  4. Multiple BSOD errors while installing windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors while installing windows OS: I am trying to fresh install windows but the BSOD errors are interrupting the installation and if not BSOD then the attached image is stopping the installation.I updated the drivers, Uninstalled the latest updates. * Moved from Community Center...
  5. Multiple BSOD errors while installing windows OS

Multiple BSOD errors while installing windows OS: I am trying to fresh install windows but the BSOD errors are interrupting the installation and if not BSOD then the attached image is stopping the installation.I updated the drivers, Uninstalled the latest updates. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Multiple BSOD errors while installing windows OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Installing windows on a new SSD while already having an active OS

Installing windows on a new SSD while already having an active OS: Question is the following. I've recently installed a new SSD. OS is installed on one of my HDDs I don't even remember which one, maybe both, maybe its separated since i have a couple of "disks" that are showing in My PC that were probably segmented at some point. I'm not sure...
  8. Installing windows on a new SSD while already having an active OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows on a new SSD while already having an active OS: Question is the following. I've recently installed a new SSD. OS is installed on one of my HDDs I don't even remember which one, maybe both, maybe its separated since i have a couple of "disks" that are showing in My PC that were probably segmented at some point. I'm not sure...
  9. Installing windows on a new SSD while already having an active OS

10. Getting proems while installing new windows os pro version

Getting proems while installing new windows os pro version: As you can already see that this is saying this cant be installed on this disk without giving any specific reason [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-proems-while-installing-new-windows-os-pro/4d5e4f04-351e-45a5-b9eb-a929f7a41d27