Windows 10: Windows error

Discus and support Windows error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer recently auto updated and when i tried to start it i got a message "windows cannot finish configuring the system to attempt to resume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AG532, Aug 11, 2019.

1. AG532 Win User

Windows error

My computer recently auto updated and when i tried to start it i got a message "windows cannot finish configuring the system to attempt to resume configuration restart the computer"

i tried restarting but the same message appears. can anyone help please?

:)

AG532, Aug 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows error :D

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows error

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows error

1. Windows error - Similar Threads - error

2. error activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error activation code: I have an error in windows activation, code: 0x8007000d i need to activate windows... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-activation-code/721244ff-adae-4704-a0a6-ca2cd294f87f"
  3. 0x00D3E8D ERROR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0x00D3E8D ERROR: I am getting the errpr message "0X00D3E8D the property requested was not found" I have a vast amount of Flac files which i cannot edit .All my Flac files now have the album artist filled in but not by myself When i try to remove album artist and click apply i get the error...
  4. Windows 10 Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Error: Hi, I need help to activate my windows 10 Error code :0x80072322B [Original Title: Windows 10] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-error/ee9e25fa-f607-4290-9d23-8c75790aab7b"
  5. External drives: Driver error,or Setup incomplete, but load on restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External drives: Driver error,or Setup incomplete, but load on restart: Hi folks. I've got an issue that's been driving me nuts recently. I think it started after the last major Windows 10 update a few months ago. Whenever I plug in any of my external hard drives, memory sticks or my external DVD writer into any of my 4 USB sockets, they light up...
  6. Unable to install update 1903 on Win 10 (and couple of aditional errors)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install update 1903 on Win 10 (and couple of aditional errors): Hello everyone! I have experienced several bad days because of Microsoft. It all started with necessary update 1903. I tried to instal, but while booting it remained on manufacturers logo for hours - doing nothing. So I got back... I did everything what Microsoft forum...
  7. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation: I am trying to install windows 10 1903 but i am getting error.. If anyone is familiar..guide me to fix it..i have the iso file too... tried windows assist and windows update from settings my pc spec: 10pro 8gb ram 1Tb left 640gb(3 partion with c drive 170gb) [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, when trying to install windows 7 on...

Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, when trying to install windows 7 on...: I am getting this error after setup is copying files. Setup is starting. I have a hp laptop which came with preinstalled windows 10. But i want to dual boot it with windows 7 as it's more optimized for low end gaming laptop like mine. I also tried all chkdsk method and...
  9. Gears of War 4 refuses to install on SSD Error code: 0x80070015

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears of War 4 refuses to install on SSD Error code: 0x80070015: I've recently tried to reinstall Gears 4 onto my SSD and it keeps failing before it even starts, I can install it on the HDD it used to be installed on but that drive is failing, so now I'm stuck on what to do. My Windows is fully updated and is installed on its own SSD, I...
  10. Error 14 & 4101 nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 14 & 4101 nvlddmkm: I have build a new pc with the following components: CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570 ULTRA GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme 11G CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Pro Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 Power supply: EVGA...