Windows 10: Windows error

Discus and support Windows error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc scrash all the time with the error ''Kernel security check Failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nayalaliz, Aug 31, 2019.

1. nayalaliz Win User

Windows error

My pc scrash all the time with the error ''Kernel security check Failure

:)

nayalaliz, Aug 31, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 31, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows error :D

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows error

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows error

1. Windows error - Similar Threads - error

2. Error 0x8000FFFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8000FFFF: Whenever I try to open the game Minecraft on the Microsoft store, it always say it has an error (error code 0x8000FFFF), but whenever I open any other game, it works out just fine. I've already tried to do wsreset.exe. Is there any other way to fix this? I've also reinstalled...
  3. New PC. Windows will not Activate. Critical Windows Service Error Code 0x80070426

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New PC. Windows will not Activate. Critical Windows Service Error Code 0x80070426: I bought a new PC last week. I have been trying to get Windows to Activate. The box said it had Windows 10 Home already installed. When I went to settings it says Windows 10 Enterprise. Not Activated. Critical error code 0x80070426....
  4. Windows 10 I/O Error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 I/O Error!: As soon as I turned Verify disc after burning on for the DVD Flick I got the following error message on my desktop computer drive when I TRIED TO BURN A DVD: Windows 10 I/O Error! Device: [00:00:00] HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW Gu90N A1C1 However, when I plugged in an external...
  5. "There was a problem resetting your pc" Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "There was a problem resetting your pc" Error: Today I reset my windows 10 laptop but while it was resetting my laptop's battery ran out. I started up my laptop again and all the resetting got undone. But when I tried to start the resetting process again it gave me an error saying "There was a problem resetting your pc"....
  6. Blue Screen of Death (Uncorrectable WHEA Error)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death (Uncorrectable WHEA Error): Hello, Lately, when ever I launch any graphic intensive games on my computer, I can play for a minutes before I get the BSOD. Does anyone know what the issue is based on my error message below? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...
  7. getting error loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    getting error loading: keep getting "error loading type library/DLL. error code: 0x80029c4a what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/getting-error-loading/d4767f47-be8d-496d-ac5b-2ef404253023
  8. I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...: HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10 Home v10.018362 After a recent windows update, "Activate Windows" appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen. I followed the instructions of going to Settings to activate Windows. Error message 0xC004F012 appears. After selecting...
  9. DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740: Hello everyone. So before I posted this question I tried every possible method on Google I could to solve this problem but nothing has fixed it yet. Please help me. New laptop, DirectX issues. I attached a picture + system details Time of this report: 9/21/2019, 07:03:32...
  10. Event id 17 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event id 17 Error: Component: PCI Express Upstream Switch Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) When it happen my PC crashes or makes a weird noise in one game I'm not entirely sure what is happening....