Windows 10: windows error

Discus and support windows error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just moved my mother board to a new case. when I turned on, windows would not boot up. It gave me this on the blue windows screen: Stop Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RussRansburgh, Feb 8, 2020.

1. windows error

I just moved my mother board to a new case. when I turned on, windows would not boot up. It gave me this on the blue windows screen: Stop Code: Driver_IROL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed: ACPT.sys that's what it told me to tell a tech, but of course they are closed. anyone able to help me thanks alot

:)

RussRansburgh, Feb 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 8, 2020
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows error :D

x01r, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows error

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

windows error

1. windows error - Similar Threads - error

2. "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error: I have been periodically received a BSOD error probably at least once a day. I have pulled a Memory.DMP, which can be viewed below. Please advise. Thank you!******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  3. "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error: I have been periodically received a BSOD error probably at least once a day. I have pulled a Memory.DMP, which can be viewed below. Please advise. Thank you!******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  4. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  5. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  6. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  7. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  8. file system error -2147219200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  9. file system error -2147219200

file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  10. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade