Windows 10: windows error

Discus and support windows error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know what this effects but I would like it fixed Thank you [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thomasameele, Oct 21, 2020.

1. windows error

I don't know what this effects but I would like it fixed Thank you windows error c2a7b5dc-46db-4259-be42-ba5887093559?upload=true.jpg

:)

thomasameele, Oct 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

windows error

1. windows error - Similar Threads - error

2. Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2: This error window pops up every time I open a program that uses the camera. "like zoom" I can still use the camera, but I get multiple pop ups.I have been through all the settings I can find and even did the windows fix on the camera, but it is still popping up....
  3. Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2: This error window pops up every time I open a program that uses the camera. "like zoom" I can still use the camera, but I get multiple pop ups.I have been through all the settings I can find and even did the windows fix on the camera, but it is still popping up....
  4. Merhabalar, win32k_power_ watchdog_timeout 19c error nasıl düzelteceğim?

Merhabalar, win32k_power_ watchdog_timeout 19c error nasıl düzelteceğim?: 9: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 19cWin32k did not turn the monitor on in a...
  5. Merhabalar, win32k_power_ watchdog_timeout 19c error nasıl düzelteceğim?

Merhabalar, win32k_power_ watchdog_timeout 19c error nasıl düzelteceğim?: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 19cWin32k did not turn the monitor on in a...
  6. Merhabalar, win32k_power_ watchdog_timeout 19c error nasıl düzelteceğim?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merhabalar, win32k_power_ watchdog_timeout 19c error nasıl düzelteceğim?: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 19cWin32k did not turn the monitor on in a...
  7. Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11

Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11: Since I bought my laptop gaming, it cant open the nvdia control panel, after some research, I learned that the services name "Nvdia Container Ls" was not working, until now, I cant open my Nvida Control Panel, after I tried to make the service to run, this happened in the...
  8. Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion win 11: Since I bought my laptop gaming, it cant open the nvdia control panel, after some research, I learned that the services name "Nvdia Container Ls" was not working, until now, I cant open my Nvida Control Panel, after I tried to make the service to run, this happened in the...
  9. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video scheduler internal error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype....
  10. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

BSOD Video scheduler internal error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype....