Windows 10: windows error

Discus and support windows error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why this appears, when I start my laptop. ERROR: Invalid argument specified INFOMSG: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Clipup.exe Usage: INFOMSG: -?/-h This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Prashantkgupta, Apr 6, 2021.

1. windows error

Why this appears, when I start my laptop.

ERROR: Invalid argument specified

INFOMSG: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Clipup.exe Usage:

INFOMSG: -?/-h This help menu

INFOMSG: -p Attempts to migrate data from the legacy Windows Phone database

INFOMSG: -o Attempts to migrate data from Windows Genuine Authorization blob

INFOMSG: -altto [path] Optional alternative Windows Genuine Authorization blob folder location

INFOMSG: -d Generate a genuine ticket for the BIOS key

INFOMSG: -k [5X5 product key] Windows product key

INFOMSG: -pfm [package family name] Optional package family name to look for a migratable license

INFOMSG: -l [path] Optional folder of legacy Windows Store licenses

INFOMSG: -v Enables optional verbose logging

INFOMSG: -previd Device ID prior to hardware-related changes

INFOMSG: [path] Optional alternative output location for migrated data

ERROR: Failed! Error 0x80070057.

:)

Prashantkgupta, Apr 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

windows error

1. windows error - Similar Threads - error

2. Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error: Hello, the special Windows activation has disappeared, and the activation does not stop again. This happened when I downloaded one of the programs infected with a virus. Please help me. I have tried all the methods, but it does not work. Several types of error codes appear....
  3. Bug check error, COMSVC error timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug check error, COMSVC error timeout: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path...
  4. Windows error code 0x8007007B

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows error code 0x8007007B: So I received the laptop from a friend of my mother as the display was broken but the unit is still functional with the use of an external display. I have no inclination as to the history of the laptop's install history other than that I reinstalled windows shortly after...
  5. Windows 10 boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot error: ive recently made a windows 10 bootable usb for windows with the windows media creation tool but when i boot into the usb it goes this screen and when i pres esc twice to goes to another screen giving the error 0xc0000098 but i cant fix it since i cant access the command...
  6. Windows 10 “ Your device is missing important security and Quality Fixes “ Error Code:...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 “ Your device is missing important security and Quality Fixes “ Error Code:...: so I’ve tried updating my windows 10 and every time it says Error encounter and says “ Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. Error Code: 0x80070570 and i’ve looked at every YouTube video and online and can’t find a solution and I even downloaded a...
  7. Error code 0x80070422, muilti problemetic error, cant download app in microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80070422, muilti problemetic error, cant download app in microsoft: I have windows 10 and I have a problem, before you try to give solutions , you should know that this problem is a big one so, solutions like restart computer , windows update services run , reinstalling windows , registry , signing in with another account , running windows...
  8. Google contact/account connection: error code 0x8000000b

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google contact/account connection: error code 0x8000000b: Hi, tried to add Google account from Settings-->Accounts-->Email & Accounts and from People-->Settings-->Add an Account tried both with Google and Advance Setup also and got the same error: we're sorry....error code 0x8000000b Followed all links found in internet to...
  9. Windows 10, version 20H2 with error code 0x8000ffff

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 20H2 with error code 0x8000ffff: My computer has been unable to download an update for about three weeks now. I've tried just about everything. I've run the Windows Troubleshooting Cabinet thing multiple times and it never seems to actually resolve the problem....
  10. Windows 10 Update Error "Download error - 0x8007025d0".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Error "Download error - 0x8007025d0".: To set the stage: the Windows 10 Pro 64bit I'm running is a free upgrade I got several years ago from Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit . I've been experiencing numerous BSODs recently with various stop codes so I decided to use the Windows Update Recovery "Keep My Files" Reset option to...