Windows 10: Windows error

Discus and support Windows error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So who is else is fed up with Microsoft, and there useless excuses, and made up solutions? My pc did an update right after this update it crashed, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeviTerrell, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Windows error

So who is else is fed up with Microsoft, and there useless excuses, and made up solutions? My pc did an update right after this update it crashed, and have not been able to reinstall windows since. O am currently back on windows 7, flawlessly. No matter what I do or who I contact they can't seem to admit they r having problem. For anyone else fed up with this. Switch Linux. POPS OS, free and is Linux for gamers. That's what I'm doing. Have it running on 3 pcs right now with no issues like micro junk and there excuses.

:)

LeviTerrell, Oct 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows error

1. Windows error - Similar Threads - error

2. NoCamerasAreAttached error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NoCamerasAreAttached error 0xA00F4244: MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING SHOWING THIS ERROR NoCamerasAreAttached error 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nocamerasareattached-error-0xa00f4244/4c781d2d-81ae-41e6-a203-923a24dd2a1c
  3. NoCamerasAreAttached error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NoCamerasAreAttached error 0xA00F4244: MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING SHOWING THIS ERROR NoCamerasAreAttached error 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nocamerasareattached-error-0xa00f4244/4c781d2d-81ae-41e6-a203-923a24dd2a1c
  4. NoCamerasAreAttached error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  6. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  7. "Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller: Hello, I have been trying to connect my PS5 dualsense controller to my PC via bluetooth. Every time I try to connect it, I always get the same error, "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again.". My controller used to work like a charm, and now it doesn't anymore and I keep...
  8. "Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller

"Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller: Hello, I have been trying to connect my PS5 dualsense controller to my PC via bluetooth. Every time I try to connect it, I always get the same error, "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again.". My controller used to work like a charm, and now it doesn't anymore and I keep...
  9. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Script Host Error: Hi. Today i started getting this error:It just started appearing while not even using the computer and it shows 2 times and every time i click OK or close it it comes back after 1-2 minutes. What could be the problem? I ran sfc /scannow, it showed that it repaired something...
  10. Windows Script Host Error

Windows Script Host Error: Hi. Today i started getting this error:It just started appearing while not even using the computer and it shows 2 times and every time i click OK or close it it comes back after 1-2 minutes. What could be the problem? I ran sfc /scannow, it showed that it repaired something...