Windows 10: Windows error

Discus and support Windows error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So who is else is fed up with Microsoft, and there useless excuses, and made up solutions? My pc did an update right after this update it crashed, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeviTerrell, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Windows error

So who is else is fed up with Microsoft, and there useless excuses, and made up solutions? My pc did an update right after this update it crashed, and have not been able to reinstall windows since. O am currently back on windows 7, flawlessly. No matter what I do or who I contact they can't seem to admit they r having problem. For anyone else fed up with this. Switch Linux. POPS OS, free and is Linux for gamers. That's what I'm doing. Have it running on 3 pcs right now with no issues like micro junk and there excuses.

:)

LeviTerrell, Oct 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows error

1. Windows error - Similar Threads - error

2. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  3. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  4. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck error causing BSOD.: I keep getting BSOD's all of which keep showing different things and I don't know what the issue is. I have been trying to fix it for a long while almost a year The codes are as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  5. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

Bugcheck error causing BSOD.: I keep getting BSOD's all of which keep showing different things and I don't know what the issue is. I have been trying to fix it for a long while almost a year The codes are as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  6. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. client side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...
  8. client side error

client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...
  9. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  10. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085