Windows 10: Windows errors and resets during startup. Random freeze frames, especially during gaming.

Discus and support Windows errors and resets during startup. Random freeze frames, especially during gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎5/‎19/‎2019 1:40 PM Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZillaZ, May 19, 2019.

1. ZillaZ Win User

Windows errors and resets during startup. Random freeze frames, especially during gaming.

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎5/‎19/‎2019 1:40 PM

Status
    Report sent

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 3b
    Parameter 1: c0000006
    Parameter 2: fffff8027feb2e80
    Parameter 3: ffff8c0c2ba281e0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: BAD_DUMPFILE

I suspect it has to do with hardware issues, but I need to rule out any software issues first.

:)

ZillaZ, May 19, 2019

2. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, May 19, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 19, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

Windows errors and resets during startup. Random freeze frames, especially during gaming.

Windows 10 random freeze

Hi,

Did you make any changes recently to the computer which may have led to random freeze?

Random hangs are often due to damage to the Windows configuration, faulty hardware, or malware. However, because this behavior is random, it can be especially difficult to identify the proper cause.

Random hangs can also be caused by other faulty hardware. Consult with your PC manufacturer to run available hardware diagnostics. This could include:

• PC diagnostics that test the integrity of the core PC devices, such as the processor fans and cooling system
    • Video and display diagnostics
    • Additional hard drive diagnostics

I would request you to perform SFC scan(if you have not tried it) and then check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to
    scan for corruptions in Windows system files
    and restore corrupted files.

To know about SFC and to perform a SFC Scan, please refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please revert if you still face the random hang.

Thank you.

Jessen P, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows errors and resets during startup. Random freeze frames, especially during gaming. - Similar Threads - errors resets during

2. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.: So I just started having the issue where I got a blue screen for a watchdog violation, contacted some tech support and they told me it is software related so just reset the PC get fresh download of Windows and should be good. Well I went through the process of resetting it...
  3. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.: So I just started having the issue where I got a blue screen for a watchdog violation, contacted some tech support and they told me it is software related so just reset the PC get fresh download of Windows and should be good. Well I went through the process of resetting it...
  4. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Random freezes during gaming with new GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes during gaming with new GPU: I have today swapped to a new GPU, i used to have a Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse with Vega 64 bios, i have changed to a Sapphire RX 6950 XT Nitro not the pure version, just nitro one. I have gotten 2 BSOD's used to get them before but rather not that often, it is not like a BSOD...
  6. Random freezes during gaming with new GPU

Random freezes during gaming with new GPU: I have today swapped to a new GPU, i used to have a Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse with Vega 64 bios, i have changed to a Sapphire RX 6950 XT Nitro not the pure version, just nitro one. I have gotten 2 BSOD's used to get them before but rather not that often, it is not like a BSOD...
  7. PC randomly freezes during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly freezes during gaming: Hey everyone,This is the first time I've ran into this problem ever and can't find what causes it. So when I'm playing games happens most in Overwatch my PC has a tendency to randomly freeze. I can still hear ingame sounds and people in discord, but my main monitor goes black...
  8. PC randomly freezes during gaming

PC randomly freezes during gaming: Hey everyone,This is the first time I've ran into this problem ever and can't find what causes it. So when I'm playing games happens most in Overwatch my PC has a tendency to randomly freeze. I can still hear ingame sounds and people in discord, but my main monitor goes black...
  9. PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot: Hi everyone,I've had this issues for a few weeks now. Every time I play a video game now, after a while could be ten minutes, could be two hours, my PC will freeze, and I have to do a hard reboot, and then it'll freeze again right after I've logged into Windows. It usually...
  10. PC freeze, reset during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freeze, reset during games: I've always had a problem with my PC resetting after turning it on first time. I will reset twice or more random and boot up or BSOD. But now whenever I play games Overwatch, LoL, DOOM it just resets or crashes. Dump files attached. I've vacuumed out, updated drivers too....