Windows 10: Windows errors in questions

Discus and support Windows errors in questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm shocked with the memory errors that the issue still persists. The next step would be to update the BIOS. If that stick is bad, then you may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theelemntal, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Windows errors in questions

The three sticks I have in my computer right now, are the ones that past the memtest86. It comes with (S4), even tho I put it to sleep... I might as well update the bios, since that haven't been done before

theelemntal, Feb 20, 2016
  2. lmaneke Win User

Yeah. I have the latest 2501 BIOS. That BIOS is the only one Windows 10 ready

lmaneke, Feb 20, 2016
  3. It says I had 0403 vers. and now updating to the 2501

4. lmaneke Win User

Windows errors in questions

Wow that is one of the very first bios

lmaneke, Feb 20, 2016
  5. Lol, yeh. Told you that I haven't messed with the bios since I got it back in '13.

6. lmaneke Win User
    Lol. ASUS is pretty good at releasing the latest BIOS now a days lol

lmaneke, Feb 20, 2016
  7. Even tho 2501 came out in '14. The Bio update finished and it seem a bit more quicker to go though the post now.

8. lmaneke Win User

Yeah. Lots of improvements to it *Smile

lmaneke, Feb 20, 2016
  9. lmaneke Win User
    The only board I see ASUS updating right now with the BIOS is the ASUS M5A97 R2.0, which the latest BIOS is 2603 date 7/25/15. I'm actually working on one right now lol

lmaneke, Feb 20, 2016
  10. Ahs. lol. Do you think the BIOS update fix that error 137? Since I'm kind of worry that, Windows might be killing my memory with that error, when I put it to sleep...

11. lmaneke Win User
    It may fix it. Only one way to find out.

Windows won't kill your memory. Parts fail at times.

lmaneke, Feb 20, 2016
  12. If it didn't, might keep the system on and avoid the sleep. Just want to make sure, since my desktop is only machine I have, that I use for school and such. My laptop is very..VERY under power

theelemntal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows errors in questions - Similar Threads - errors questions

2. I have no question. I found a profound error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  3. I have no question. I found a profound error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  4. I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?

I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?: I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 0x80070643?And don't tell me to watch YouTube videos that fix that error. I wanna know, are you gonna automatically fix it or not?...
  5. I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?: I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 0x80070643?And don't tell me to watch YouTube videos that fix that error. I wanna know, are you gonna automatically fix it or not?...
  6. I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Error BSDO ntoskrnl.exe Question

Error BSDO ntoskrnl.exe Question: Hello my friends, recently I bought a new computer and I geting some BSOD, got some Minidump file and I want to know if anyone can see what it means pleaseThe error is: ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+42bfa9 fffff800`50000000 fffff800`51047000 0x01047000 0x2583840c 11/12/1989...
  8. Error BSDO ntoskrnl.exe Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error BSDO ntoskrnl.exe Question: Hello my friends, recently I bought a new computer and I geting some BSOD, got some Minidump file and I want to know if anyone can see what it means pleaseThe error is: ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+42bfa9 fffff800`50000000 fffff800`51047000 0x01047000 0x2583840c 11/12/1989...
  9. Sync Toy error question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Toy error question: This is a SyncToy questionI am using the same folder in the left and right folder. I get the following error " Invalid folder pair - One endpoint is contained within the other. Please select a different folder to continue." I am trying to create a backup of my folders. What...
  10. Sync Toy error question

Sync Toy error question: This is a SyncToy questionI am using the same folder in the left and right folder. I get the following error " Invalid folder pair - One endpoint is contained within the other. Please select a different folder to continue." I am trying to create a backup of my folders. What...