Windows 10: Windows errors please help

Discus and support Windows errors please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bs5q7h5t9qd61.png?width=452&format=png&auto=webp&s=52d46335cdd89879573f1a94dc532de1dbf23b13... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/denisace, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Windows errors please help

/u/denisace, Jan 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows errors please help

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows errors please help :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows errors please help :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows errors please help :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows errors please help :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows errors please help :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows errors please help :D

Tenforo, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows errors please help

1. Windows errors please help - Similar Threads - errors please help

2. Windows update Error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update Error PLEASE HELP: Hi,I am facing a very irritating problem since past 2 months. Before 2 months a new update had came. I clicked on Update and updated as well but after updating it says that There was a problem in updating , retry, And it has became 2 months, I am getting too much irritated....
  3. Windows update Error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Error PLEASE HELP: Hi,I am facing a very irritating problem since past 2 months. Before 2 months a new update had came. I clicked on Update and updated as well but after updating it says that There was a problem in updating , retry, And it has became 2 months, I am getting too much irritated....
  4. Windows update Error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows update error, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update error, please help: Error: we couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you’re connected to the internet. HP zbook 15u G3 Win 10 Enterprise 20H2 OS build 19042.685 Have tried many fixes including...
  6. An error please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error please help: I was reinstalling my windows and by mistake i format all the partitions in my pc Now it is saying cheking media i am using my bootable pendrive but still it is showing checking media. My disk is gpt can you please guide me to reinstall my pc...
  7. Windows error. Please help.

Windows error. Please help.: Hello i am installing windows on a pc and i keep getting (system thread exception not handled) it is a new install so i am not sure what is going on with it. If this is the wrong place to post this im sorry. After i enter the product key it goes through and after it restarts...
  8. Help with error please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with error please: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  9. Windows Installer error please HELP!

Windows Installer error please HELP!: [ATTACH] I get this message everytime I start my PC anyone knows troubleshoot? https://preview.redd.it/xygqcwh0ezo41.jpg?width=860&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac65b7b43f0ea41486d0b7dbf84597976dd91d08 submitted by /u/Hadouken24 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows activation Error. Please Help!

Windows activation Error. Please Help!: I recently updated the motherboard in my PC and I'm now getting the message "Activate Windows: Go to Settings to Activate Windows"; the problem is that none of their recommended solutions work. Trying to verify the system fails; and I don't have a Windows 10 product key as...