Windows 10: Windows errors

Discus and support Windows errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Windows errors

I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my Desktop system running Windows 11 OS. I am not an Tech expert but only having working knowledge.1. Windows Update Cleanup Error as below:"2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031455 Download Error-0x80070002". In this connection I tried Troubleshoot option but it has not fixed the issue.2. I feel my system has slowed down a bit of late. Ofcourse this may be an independent issue. I need solution

:)

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows errors

1. Windows errors - Similar Threads - errors

2. My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error: Hi guys my pc is showing an uncorrectable error and will not allow me to boot up at all is it worth changing my motherboard, i am using a gigabyte b550 mobo and have a new ROG strix b550-f should i try the new motherboard or can someone tell me what to do mext please. This is...
  3. My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error: Hi guys my pc is showing an uncorrectable error and will not allow me to boot up at all is it worth changing my motherboard, i am using a gigabyte b550 mobo and have a new ROG strix b550-f should i try the new motherboard or can someone tell me what to do mext please. This is...
  4. My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors: pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4So i put it into the...
  6. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors: pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4So i put it into the...
  7. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error: Hi I'm trying to upgrade my win 7 pc to win 10 with media creation tool and i keep getting error 0x80072F8F–0x20000 i tried everything but it still doesn't workCan you help?...
  9. Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error

Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error: Hi I'm trying to upgrade my win 7 pc to win 10 with media creation tool and i keep getting error 0x80072F8F–0x20000 i tried everything but it still doesn't workCan you help?...
  10. Frequent blue screen code error memory management and then restart: how to fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent blue screen code error memory management and then restart: how to fix that?: During an y application a blue screen appear with error code memory management and a message due to error your system will be restart. I tried to fix that by restarting my PC in safe mode but that was unsuccessful. I made a total Norton security check of my PC: no...